Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carl Lawson carted off
Carl Lawson was carted off with an apparent left leg injury during a joint Packers-Jets practice.

edit: he is getting an MRI of his achilles

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2021, 01:41 PM)pally Wrote: Carl Lawson was carted off with an apparent left leg injury during a joint Packers-Jets practice.

too bad....I liked Carl and wished him the best. Maybe just cramping??
Reply/Quote
Awful news to hear. Really feel for the guy. Hope the cart was just precautionary.
Reply/Quote
reporters said players were taking knees and surrounded him as the cart left...that reaction usually (sadly) indicates something serious

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I like Carl, but this is EXACTLY why I’m glad we opted for taking Hendrickson in FA over resigning Lawson. Let’s hope Hendrickson can stay durable in his time here.
Reply/Quote
I hope he's okay. He earned that contract during his time here and it would be a shame to see him injured and forced to sit on the sideline.
Reply/Quote
Apparently he heard a 'pop'.  Sounds like a major injury.

Hate to say it, but Fred actually turned me into a Trey Hendrickson fan by bringing up Lawson's injury history over and over again.  I was pretty convinced after reading his posts that we made the right move.

Totally sucks for Lawson though as he was having a monster camp.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
I remember Lawson in college. Dude had not only 1st rd talent, but high 1st rd talent. He's just be snake bit by injuries. Tyler Eifert think Lawson gets hurt toomuch
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Shame he is a great player hopefully he bounces back.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Torn achillies and out for the season.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm sure the Jets can afford it...but...they get nothing for year one, on a 3 year, 45 mil contract.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2021, 05:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I remember Lawson in college. Dude had not only 1st rd talent, but high 1st rd talent. He's just be snake bit by injuries. Tyler Eifert think Lawson gets hurt toomuch

Dooo...... Hilarious (not laughing at you Carl, but that was funny)
Reply/Quote