Here's who they've added since last week:

-Trent Brown
-Jonnu Smith
-Davon Gaudchaux
-Matthew Judon
-Jalen Mills
-Nelson Agoholor
-Kendrick Bourne

They've been involved in two trades already, one of which was dumping Marcus Cannon's salary while moving up their 4th, 5th, and 6th picks into Houston's position, near the top of the round.

I won't go nuts about our lack of signings yet as it's early, but it certainly appears that we're not being all too agressive in landing our tagets just yet. Also, the fact that the only player we've released is BJ Finney is a tad concerning.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2021, 09:53 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Here's who they've added since last week:

-Trent Brown
-Jonnu Smith
-Davon Gaudchaux
-Matthew Judon
-Jalen Mills
-Nelson Agoholor
-Kendrick Bourne

They've been involved in two trades already, one of which was dumping Marcus Cannon's salary while moving up their 4th, 5th, and 6th picks into Houston's position, near the top of the round.

I won't go nuts about our lack of signings yet as it's early, but it certainly appears that we're not being all too agressive in landing our tagets just yet.  Also, the fact that the only player we've released is BJ Finney is a tad concerning.

It is a perfect example between a franchise being run to win and a franchise that just wants to pocket cash.

The Pats have one down season, and go off making changes, we have decades of futility and just keep doing the same old thing.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2021, 10:05 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: It is a perfect example between a franchise being run to win and a franchise that just wants to pocket cash.

The Pats have one down season, and go off making changes, we have decades of futility and just keep doing the same old thing.

True, but whos playing QB for PAts? Not Cam again??
Reply/Quote
Bourne was a guy I was interested in for us. 3 years and 22.5 million for a number 3 isn't too bad.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2021, 09:53 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Here's who they've added since last week:

-Trent Brown
-Jonnu Smith
-Davon Gaudchaux
-Matthew Judon
-Jalen Mills
-Nelson Agoholor
-Kendrick Bourne

I won't go nuts about our lack of signings yet as it's early, but it certainly appears that we're not being all too agressive in landing our tagets just yet.  Also, the fact that the only player we've released is BJ Finney is a tad concerning.

bilicheck generally does well in the offseason and draft pick trades.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2021, 11:01 PM)kalibengal Wrote: True, but whos playing QB for PAts? Not Cam again??

Superman playing for the Patriots is a good marketing ploy.
Reply/Quote
...And they just signed Hunter Henry to a 3yr deal.

They landed, not one, but two Tight Ends in FA. The top two Tight Ends at that.

Here we are standing pat with CJ Uzomah, his 175 yards a season career average, and a torn achilies, and the biggest bum in the world in Drew Sample.

I mean, l God forbid we cut Uzomah and put that money into Henry instead, right? That would be STUPID.

Yeah, let's not change a thing. Let's keep that bottom of the barrel Tight End pair intact. And I mean, really, who really needs a Tight End anyways? Did the two teams in the Superbowl have good Tight Ends? Wait....
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 11:17 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: ...And they just signed Hunter Henry to a 3yr deal.

They landed, not one, but two Tight Ends in FA.  The top two Tight Ends at that.

Here we are standing pat with CJ Uzomah, his 175 yards a season career average, and a torn achilies, and the biggest bum in the world in Drew Sample.

I mean, l God forbid we cut Uzomah and put that money into Henry instead, right?  That would be STUPID.

Yeah, let's not change a thing.  Let's keep that bottom of the barrel Tight End pair intact.  And I mean, really, who really needs a Tight End anyways?  Did the two teams in the Superbowl have good Tight Ends?  Wait....

we still got Shrek at least right"?
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 11:17 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: ...And they just signed Hunter Henry to a 3yr deal.

They landed, not one, but two Tight Ends in FA.  The top two Tight Ends at that.

I mean, l God forbid we cut Uzomah and put that money into Henry instead, right?  That would be STUPID.

Yeah, let's not change a thing.  Let's keep that bottom of the barrel Tight End pair intact.  And I mean, really, who really needs a Tight End anyways?  Did the two teams in the Superbowl have good Tight Ends?  Wait....
It's already been shown if defenses dont respect your TEs
Then all that does is allow them to bracket your 2-best WRs

Let's be real Drew Sample doesnt scare anyone.
And Uzomah has never had a season over 500 yds 

I can only hope this means they are serious about drafting
KYLE PITTS to address the lack of dynamics at TE
Reply/Quote