Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF OL grades through week 4
(10-06-2020, 12:21 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Im surprised Whatever isnt griping or being  critical of Tate.
That was nice grab he had

I'm equally surprised you haven't started your upteenth millionth Auden Tate hype thread about it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 12:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Lawson was good on the pass rush and tackling but the run D was poor. 

Bell was pretty below average across the board. My gut reaction was, other than the one stop on 3rd down, i don't remember him doing anything of note. On the year i haven't felt he was what was expected. That's all reactionary though. Haven't made it a point to go back and watch his play yet.

He made the stop on the 2-point conversion.  Unless that is the play you were thinking of.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 12:28 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Got to keep those investors happy. 

Many growing companies do this.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 03:21 PM)Earendil Wrote: He made the stop on the 2-point conversion.  Unless that is the play you were thinking of.

Yup. That's the one.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 03:21 PM)Earendil Wrote: He made the stop on the 2-point conversion.  Unless that is the play you were thinking of.

Damn big play from Bell there...

I think he will come around and be the player most all of us thought. New team, new system etc.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 04:45 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Jonah Williams - 70.1 (75.2 pass, 55.8 run)
Michael Jordan - 54.3 (47.3 pass, 56.0 run)
Trey Hopkins - 60.3 (77.0 pass, 53.1 run)
Alex Redmond - 54.6 (47.4 pass, 55.9 run)
Bobby Hart - 67.3 (53.9 pass, 80.0 run)

XSF - 75.5 (62.5 pass, 75.2 run) - Will he take a starting spot from Jordan or Redmond once he's back? I'd like to think so.

From what iv noticed(Note i dont focus on the line much) this seems about right. Most pressure seems to come from a guard and not a tackle. Hart had that historically bad game against Bosa or Garrett or whoever it was, but since then he hasnt been noticeably horrible. MJ ranking as our worse lineman seems off. But if hes been consistently bad he would rank lower than Hart who had 1 super bad game but then became serviceable later on.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 07:53 PM)Housh Wrote: From what iv noticed(Note i dont focus on the line much) this seems about right. Most pressure seems to come from a guard and not a tackle. Hart had that historically bad game against Bosa or Garrett or whoever it was, but since then he hasnt been noticeably horrible. MJ ranking as our worse lineman seems off. But if hes been consistently bad he would rank lower than Hart who had 1 super bad game but then became serviceable later on.

Jordan wasn't as bad as Fred Johnson or Billy Price, but I didn't include them because they got demoted.
Remember too that PFF goes through the tape for each individual snaps and focuses on each individual person every play to assess them, which is something we can't do during a live game. Heck, we get maybe a couple secs to even see the OL because the camera focuses on the ball carrier.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote