Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Carlos Dunlap Up For Man Of The Year Award
Carlos Dunlap is up for Walter Payton's man of the year award.

Here's his video thanking everyone for this nomination and him explaining in his own words what he's doing:

2015 Man Of The Year Nominee Carlos Dunlap
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 02:34 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Carlos Dunlap is up for Walter Payton's man of the year award.

Here's his video thanking everyone for this nomination and him explaining in his own words what he's doing:

Dunlap has never been the most well spoken guy, but he is genuine. Super awesome guy, thanks for posting. Proud of what he and the rest of our roster do for the community.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 02:34 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Carlos Dunlap is up for Walter Payton's man of the year award.

Proud of the guys the FO and Marvin is fielding now. Jones is like a different guy, Gilberry just made the news too. Stand up guys on this team.  Cool  
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
I feel like this deserves more recognition than what's been given. Especially on this board. So I'm giving it a bump to the top.
Reply/Quote
http://www.bengals.com/media-lounge/videos/MLCF-Shop-With-A-Pro-Carlos-Dunlap/627fb2ff-187d-40af-a788-fd303db7332c

Thought this fit this thread as well.
Reply/Quote
good for him...

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 04:57 PM)pally Wrote: good for him...

I think you're missing the point.. good for the kids.
Reply/Quote
This is awesome. I had no idea.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Congrats to Carlos.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Way to be Carlos, impressive on the field as well as off of it.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully he wins this award and keeps up what has gotten him the nomination.  Who are the other nominees?

Edit: there is a nominee for each team.  Hope he wins it still.  Either way, it's good to see so many players across the league doing good things for their communities.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 07:29 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Hopefully he wins this award and keeps up what has gotten him the nomination.  Who are the other nominees?

Edit: there is a nominee for each team.  Hope he wins it still.  Either way, it's good to see so many players across the league doing good things for their communities.

I think that's the biggest thing. Seeing one of your own players up for this award makes you think "I wonder who else is nominated" and then you realize how many players are doing so much and what they're doing. Who knows, this could really move some people to help give to the community.
Reply/Quote