Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carlos Dunlap on next cover of Sports Illustrated!!
http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/cowboys-corner-blog/article107466602.html
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ug

Reply/Quote
2-3 start, heading to NE to play the Pats with a pis*ed off Brady, our O-Line sucks, HC is a disaster and now arguably our best player has a hex put on him...fantastic.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 06:16 PM)JumboTron Wrote: 2-3 start, heading to NE to play the Pats with a pis*ed off Brady, our O-Line sucks, HC is a disaster and now arguably our best player has a hex put on him...fantastic.

I think the hex is only put on the person who is the focus of the cover. Not anyone else in the shot.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 06:18 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I think the hex is only put on the person who is the focus of the cover. Not anyone else in the shot.

Ah, yeah good point, that's what I get for not looking at the pic before I posted.  But knowing our luck he is probably still hexed regardless.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 06:23 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Ah, yeah good point, that's what I get for not looking at the pic before I posted.  But knowing our luck he is probably still hexed regardless.

Yeah, you're probably right.

Poor Carlos.
Reply/Quote
Like the way the photo perfectly captures Michael Johnson's contribution to our pass rush effort .....on the floor, out of the play and helpless staring as the QB launches another completion!
Reply/Quote
Yeah, not a good look.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 10:27 AM)sonofstat Wrote: Like the way the photo perfectly captures Michael Johnson's contribution to our pass rush effort .....on the floor, out of the play and helpless staring as the QB launches another completion!

LMAO

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 10:27 AM)sonofstat Wrote: Like the way the photo perfectly captures Michael Johnson's contribution to our pass rush effort .....on the floor, out of the play and helpless staring as the QB launches another completion!

HA!! I didn't really notice that. Hilarious and sad at the same time.
Reply/Quote
Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane mr Johnson. Tampa cut him because he was so bad. But we keep in the starting lineup because hes a vet . . He brings zero to the pass rush
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 11:04 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane mr Johnson.  Tampa cut him because he was so bad. But we keep in the starting lineup because hes a vet   . .   He brings zero to the pass rush

Luck has nothing to do with this

Pats will own our D line and will destroy our O line.

Bodine is always bad but is pure garbage against a 3-4 defense.

Pats will game plan to take advantage of our right side on pasing plays plus bull rush on Bodine.

Long day for Andy.  I expect a couple of fumbles because of blind side sacks. I hope and pray Andy does not get hurt this Sunday.
Reply/Quote
The title of this thread is slightly misleading... yes, he is on the cover of SI, but not in a good way. You open it up thinking "wow, they did a feature on Dunlap", only to find out it is a picture reminding the entire world of the beat down in Dallas last week.
Reply/Quote
Sports Illustrated still prints maagazines?
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
How many Bengals have been on the cover of SI as a Bengal? I know Chad was about 10 yrs ago. Caleb Miller also appeared, but in the same capacity as Dunlap. I imagine Boomer or Ickey were in 88...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 02:15 PM)jason Wrote: How many Bengals have been on the cover of SI as a Bengal? I know Chad was about 10 yrs ago. Caleb Miller also appeared, but in the same capacity as Dunlap. I imagine Boomer or Ickey were in 88...

Ickey and Chad all graced the cover of SI but none surpass this gem:
[Image: f0fc8e41f6cd675a5c1af0d21ab9b26e.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 06:16 PM)JumboTron Wrote: 2-3 start, heading to NE to play the Pats with a pis*ed off Brady, our O-Line sucks, HC is a disaster and now arguably our best player has a hex put on him...fantastic.

Spot On! Guess that's only because he wasn't on the cover of Madden. Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
Wait a sec... People actually, seriously believe there's a cover curse???
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 02:24 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Wait a sec... People actually, seriously believe there's a cover curse???
Yeah. That's stupid. Only curses from Bo Jackson are real... Duh.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 02:15 PM)jason Wrote: How many Bengals have been on the cover of SI as a Bengal? I know Chad was about 10 yrs ago. Caleb Miller also appeared, but in the same capacity as Dunlap. I imagine Boomer or Ickey were in 88...

Carson Palmer also graced the cover when he was rehabbing his knee injury from the playoff game.
Reply/Quote