Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collins vs. Dunlap
Looks like it will be LC against Dunlap when we play the Chiefs...... here's hoping Collins can blank him.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 01:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Looks like it will be LC against Dunlap when we play the Chiefs...... here's hoping Collins can blank him.

At this stage of their careers, I'll take Collins.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Carlos on a pass rush will take himself
17 yards upfield, allowing a nice lane for Burrow
To step him and got a open target.
He will make Collins job easy
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 03:02 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Carlos on a pass rush will take himself
17 yards upfield, allowing a nice lane for Burrow
To step him and got a open target.
He will make Collins job easy

Carlos was pretty good about batting balls down in his time.

And looks like he will be on a Rotation
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 03:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Carlos was pretty good about batting balls down in his time.

And looks like he will be on a Rotation

Yea I expect to Carlos to get 30% to 35% of the snaps per game ish. Chiefs starting edges will be Frank Clark and George Karlaftis.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
La'el will hit Carlos with that deadly 2 handed punch and knock him down and Burrow will run for 15 yards a pop.

Carlos STILL plays with no discipline. The other guys worry me more when we play the Chiefs again.

Really liked Karlaftis in college. Frank Clark can give Jonah some problems. We will see.

Honestly I think we saw the best of the Chiefs this year and beat them both times.

I am more worried about the Chargers and the Bills and maybe even the Raiders and Broncos.

Have said it before, the Chiefs could finish in the basement of that Division and it wouldn't surprise me. Stacked AFC West.

I hope we don't end up like the Chiefs where we pay Burrow so much we lose all the rest of our best players.

I see this happening with the Chiefs and it started with Tyreek Hill and the Honey Badger going elsewhere.
Reply/Quote