Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carlos Dunlap to the Pro Bowl
Dunlap is heading to the Pro Bowl. He's replacing Muhammad Wilkerson who's dropping out due to injury.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Good for him, he shoulda been voted to the PB in the first place.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Honestly if I was a player, and I got these pity call ups as 1st, 2nd 3rd alternate I'd tell the NFL to do one. They should just name a list, and that be that.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 06:11 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Good for him, he shoulda been voted to the PB in the first place.

Absolutely.  Next year.  It's often said it frequently runs a year behind.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 06:11 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Honestly if I was a player, and I got these pity call ups as 1st, 2nd 3rd alternate I'd tell the NFL to do one. They should just name a list, and that be that.

I wouldn't turn down a free week in Hawaii. Plus, there is a payout that isn't massive in football terms ($50k-$60I for winners $20k-$30I for losers, but nothing to sneeze at in everyday money. Not a bad deal, all things considered.
Reply/Quote
Well deserved, he had a great season. One of the most consistent players on defense.
Reply/Quote
Good for Dunlap. A shame he didn't get in on the initial announcements.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Well deserved... Good job Dunlap! He recently replied to one of my direct messages to him on Instagram so that was nice :)
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
well deserved, congrats Carlos!!!!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 06:35 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Well deserved... Good job Dunlap! He recently replied to one of my direct messages to him on Instagram so that was nice :)
Bengals man of the year.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
I'm happy for him. He has worked hard and deserves it.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 07:41 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I'm happy for him. He has worked hard and deserves it.
He really has worked hard.  He's turned out well, on and off the field.

Reply/Quote
Paul Danner said Dunlap was the most despondent Bengal in the locker room Saturday night.  When he was told he had a great season, he rolled his eyes.  I love that.  Team first. 
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 07:53 PM)jason Wrote: Paul Danner said Dunlap was the most despondent Bengal in the locker room Saturday night.  When he was told he had a great season, he rolled his eyes.  I love that.  Team first. 

I can only imagine the heartbreak he and all of his team mates felt Saturday night. Hopefully this will help him feel a little better; he deserves the recognition immensely. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Damn straight. But with Wilkerson breaking his leg and Watt getting surgery, it made sense that he'd be in.

More than deserving, hats off to him.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
HUh?!

You talking about Dunlap getting into the probowl?
Reply/Quote
See? You're smarter than you think Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 11:36 PM)bengals73 Wrote: HUh?!

You talking about Dunlap getting into the probowl?

Yep.

Carlos Dunlap has become easily one of my favorite Bengals, not just because of his play but his kindness, etc.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 11:39 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Yep.

Carlos Dunlap has become easily one of my favorite Bengals, not just because of his play but his kindness, etc.

I've always been a big fan of Dunlap - He and Geno are class acts and hella good players. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 12:00 AM)bengals73 Wrote: I've always been a big fan of Dunlap - He and Geno are class acts and hella good players. 

Agreed.
Reply/Quote