• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Carlos doesn't see 'the plan'
Reply/Quote
lol haven't improved either line

And we've gotten worse basically everywhere

How we keep getting guys to sign extensions is beyond me
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 07:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

Browns plan isnt going to work. When you value comp picks over viable talent that's you've seen on the field, then you're doing it wrong.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 07:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: It's not just the fans who are scratching their heads...

I feel ya Carlos,

As bad as I hate to say this (in a way) there's a large part of me that would feel good for Andy, AJ, Geno, Carlos, and Vontaze if they got the hell outta here and actually had a chance at winning.

I'm really happy for Rex !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
C'mon, Carlos. The Bengals build through the draft then re-sign their own during free agency.

Isn't it obvious?
Reply/Quote
The plan is to keep buying lottery tickets and hope enough $2 scratch offs hit every season from here on out. 
What could possibly go wrong with this plan? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Hate to admit it, but it looks like the wheels are coming off, this year will be a disaster (unless they get an amazing draft class) then we go full rebuild with new HC next year.

Look at the bright side though, at least we should finally get a new coach after this embarrassment of a season.
Reply/Quote
The plan is for you to get more sacks than you did last year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
So, in other words, he doesn't have X ray vision.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I guess Mike Brown's 25+ years of sub-par ownership and a list of former players who left in absolute disgust aren't quite conclusive enough for some people.
Reply/Quote
I'm not a genius, or an expert at much of anything, but I can recognize the significance of some things when they happen.  Now that Whit has left the team, Dunlap is not pretty much a senior leader on this team.  One of the worst things that this team could do, in it's now fragile state, is to upset the veteran leadership that remains.  If the Bengals organization loses the confidence of guys like Dunlap, Atkins, and AJ Green, they might as well cash it in, and move onto selling used cars. 

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Mike Brown has plans....

[Image: Male%20Feet%20at%20the%20Sea%20Beach%20p...0image.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Oh boy, here comes fredtoast to tell Dunlap that he's not "as smart as an NFL team" and to "trust the process". Bad move Carlos, bad move.
Reply/Quote

Maybe Carlos should come to the message board and the apologists  experts here can explain it to him.  I'm sure they would be happy to bloviate educate him on the front office master plan.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 07:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm not a genius, or an expert at much of anything, but I can recognize the significance of some things when they happen.  Now that Whit has left the team, Dunlap is not pretty much a senior leader on this team.  One of the worst things that this team could do, in it's now fragile state, is to upset the veteran leadership that remains.  If the Bengals organization loses the confidence of guys like Dunlap, Atkins, and AJ Green, they might as well cash it in, and move onto selling used cars. 

I'm afraid Sunset that we're seeing exactly that.

This team took a fatal shot to the head in the last playoff loss. It, like an elephant, has kept staggering and running awhile after the fact. This is the part where it finally falls over.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 07:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm not a genius, or an expert at much of anything, but I can recognize the significance of some things when they happen.  Now that Whit has left the team, Dunlap is not pretty much a senior leader on this team.  One of the worst things that this team could do, in it's now fragile state, is to upset the veteran leadership that remains.  If the Bengals organization loses the confidence of guys like Dunlap, Atkins, and AJ Green, they might as well cash it in, and move onto selling used cars. 
I really want Dunlap to stay a Bengal and unless this FUBAR front office gets on the ball and starts working out a legitimate deal to keep him, he will jack rabbit like so many others have.

Part of me says "Go For It", Carlos. You will be in high demand as a DE. But, as much as dislike the way Mikey Brown and his DNA cluster, run this franchise, I hope Dunlap stays.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 08:01 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm afraid Sunset that we're seeing exactly that.

This team took a fatal shot to the head in the last playoff loss. It, like an elephant, has kept staggering and running awhile after the fact. This is the part where it finally falls over.

Interesting elephant fact:  if they are on the ground for long enough they can actually suffocate under their own weight.  Just seemed like a fitting fact.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
lol look at the responses already when you click on the tweet
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
34's response to Carlos pretty much says it all...

The more things supposedly 'change'...the more they seem remain the same. 
Reply/Quote

He should pull a Whit and rally the fanbase by pointing out what a quitter Whit is and that he was a big factor in why we never won while he was here.
Reply/Quote