Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carman and Perine have Covid
And so it begins...

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1447608248396353546?t=bqiMFam11GbtyW8MxABnVA&s=19
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 02:15 PM)Tony Wrote: And so it begins...

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1447608248396353546?t=bqiMFam11GbtyW8MxABnVA&s=19

being on the COVID list does not necessarily mean they have COVID.  It could mean they were close contacts with someone who does have it.  If they are symptom free and vaccinated they can be back after 2 negative tests 24 hours apart.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 02:22 PM)pally Wrote: being on the COVID list does not necessarily mean they have COVID.  It could mean they were close contacts with someone who does have it.  If they are symptom free and vaccinated they can be back after 2 negative tests 24 hours apart.

Thank you once again Pally. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Might explain why they both got trucked in pass protection yesterday.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 02:31 PM)jason Wrote: Might explain why they both got trucked in pass protection yesterday.

At least there is an excuse now I guess... I think Perine is complete dog !@$#... I wish they would cut him and go with Evans and Treyvon Williams..
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 02:35 PM)Tony Wrote: At least there is an excuse now I guess... I think Perine is complete dog !@$#... I wish they would cut him and go with Evans and Treyvon Williams..

His effort was unacceptable on that play. He ain't exactly a small guy.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 02:35 PM)Tony Wrote: At least there is an excuse now I guess... I think Perine is complete dog !@$#... I wish they would cut him and go with Evans and Treyvon Williams..

I thought Perine ran the ball very well yesterday. He looked solid at the end of last year when Mixon was out. His blocking left a lot to be desired, but, I do think he contributes running the ball. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 02:37 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I thought Perine ran the ball very well yesterday. He looked solid at the end of last year when Mixon was out. His blocking left a lot to be desired, but, I do think he contributes running the ball. 

I really only remember him running well in the one game against Houston, and they were absolutely terrible last season.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 02:38 PM)jason Wrote: I really only remember him running well in the one game against Houston, and they were absolutely terrible last season.

There is a reason Zack didn't run more.. The reason is Perine sucks.. He fumbles a lot too.. I think if Mixon was healthy, they pound it more and it's a totally different game. They were 2 pass happy yesterday and Joe's throat and head paid for it..
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 02:37 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I thought Perine ran the ball very well yesterday. He looked solid at the end of last year when Mixon was out. His blocking left a lot to be desired, but, I do think he contributes running the ball. 

he had a couple of good catches too

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
At least it is Monday. It'll be interesting to see if more domino's fall (more players on list) in next couple days.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
We should have paid Gio and cut Perine. So far the backs and TEs have caused FIVE sacks in only 5 games. Gio is the best pass protect back in football (which is why the Bucs were happy to sign him).
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 02:31 PM)jason Wrote: Might explain why they both got trucked in pass protection yesterday.

We shouldn't poke fun until we know they're OK...
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 05:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We shouldn't poke fun until we know they're OK...

Does it change if I may have COVID myself?

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Perine can’t block,so he gets a one way ticket to the bench.We have a guy who is not only a better RB than Perine is,but also a better blocker.Evans.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 06:45 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Perine can’t block,so he gets a one way ticket to the bench.We have a guy who is not only a better RB than Perine is,but also a better blocker.Evans.

Evans has 0 rushing attempts through 5 games.
Hard to say he's a better rusher.

I'm not saying he's not, but it's hard to make that statement until he's done some running in a regular season game against actual starting-level players. Anything he did in preseason was primarily against other depth guys.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
maybe perine learns how to pass block from joe mixon
Reply/Quote

Didn't Treyvon Williams have a good preseason a few years back. I was kinda shocked they chose Perine over Williams.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 06:33 PM)jason Wrote: Does it change if I may have COVID myself?

Nope, it only changes based on how much we like the player in question..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Hopefully they are both vaccinated and close contacts as opposed to testing positive.
Reply/Quote