Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carman being shopped ?
(10-12-2022, 05:53 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I just remembered seeing it this morning and thought I'd toss it out here. But yeah, thanks for checking the source. If I could have found it before posting I may have doubted it a bit more strongly.

However, I'm now amusing myself in imagining a Coke machine on the line and the Bengals Mic Cart in the backfield.
What other inanimate objects can we add ?

Don't say Fred...
Ninja

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

Fred is still on the commissioners exempt list...  Cool

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 05:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The only thing i have to say to that guy is...

Hilarious

(10-12-2022, 05:46 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: LoL.  Looking at those tweets.

Willie Lutz .  "Jackson Carman is INACTIVE for the 3rd consecutive week"
Craig 1440 PS5 Harris  whoever that is "Heard he is getting traded to either Seattle or Atlanta."
Craig "3 and 6th round pks. Thats what Bengals want for him. Carmen has been told and he is ok with being traded."

Craig 1440 PS5 has just over 2000 followers and here is he profile text" DA MESSIAH of XBOX I'm a Xbox Ambassador and work in the Medical Field. Situatedspoon26 is my Xbox Handle"  

So yeah that's totally credible sources.  Haha

Uh yeah lol
Reply/Quote
I'll believe it when I see it
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 04:31 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Healthy scratches... those dont add value.

Less wear on the tread may be a selling point... Fresh poo.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 05:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Fred is still on the commissioners exempt list...  Cool

I saw Fred all over the Facebook Bengals groups this week arguing lol....
Reply/Quote
I could see him being traded but more likely that it would be for a 7th or 6th RD pick. I think Lenord Leap said it would be a notable cap hit if they traded him this season.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 07:01 PM)J24 Wrote: I could see him being traded but more likely that it would be for a 7th or 6th RD pick. I think Lenord  Leap said it would be a notable cap hit if they traded him this season.

Cap hit if they CUT him this season.  As far as I understand, if a team is willing to trade for him, they assume the contract.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Great trade!! What did we get??
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 05:29 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If we got a 3rd round pick for Jackson, I'd be absolutely stunned.

Theres a "Hugh Jackson" out there somewhere! please let this be real! 
Reply/Quote