Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carols Dunlap Limited
I hope you fellas are ready for more Margus.
Reply/Quote
Was there anything wrong with Carlos last Sunday? Maybe he just was playing so poorly I didn't notice him on the field. Didn't see much Carlos last week, maybe he tweaked something during the game.
Reply/Quote
He's fine and he'll play.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 09:19 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He's fine and he'll play.

Dayummmmm, I'll take your word for it then haha ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
He looked fine at the Zoo on Tuesday and is having a blast on the sideline at the UC game tonight ... I'm sure he'll be fine.
Reply/Quote
Hope he is fine because more of Dunlap and less of Hunt is better.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Yeah, he's having a good ole time at the UC game
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 10:33 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Hope he is fine because more of Dunlap and less of Hunt is better.

Hunt actually played quite well against the Jets. (Some might even say better than Dunlap did Ninja
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 09:30 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Dayummmmm, I'll take your word for it then haha ThumbsUp
Only because he was limited a lot last year and he still played Wink

(09-15-2016, 11:25 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Hunt actually played quite well against the Jets. (Some might even say better than Dunlap did Ninja

TBH, he didn't play better than Dunlap, but he DID have 4 impact plays, whereas Dunlap had maybe 2 (and they weren't as big).

But Dunlap was MUCH more consistent and did a crapload of things well... and consistently.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 11:25 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Hunt actually played quite well against the Jets. (Some might even say better than Dunlap did Ninja

One good game in 3+ years does not make a better player than Dunlap.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 11:35 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Only because he was limited a lot last year and he still played Wink

TBH, he didn't play better than Dunlap, but he DID have 4 impact plays, whereas Dunlap had maybe 2 (and they weren't as big).

But Dunlap was MUCH more consistent and did a crapload of things well... and consistently.

Off topic but, saw this post and it made me wonder about the PFF grades since you used to do that. Thought you'd get a chuckle about a recent experience. 

Back when they changed everything around, i sent them a not-so-nice email regarding my feelings on how i felt about the change because the main reason i paid, and loved going to that site, was the in depth unique stats they had. Made the decision to go back and check them out for the first time in over a year and i noticed that you could request a quote in order to get access to their premium stats now. 

I requested a quote and laughed when the email came back. For one year, to access their stats--with the stipulation that you will not share them anywhere--they were asking....wait for it...

$1,500.00

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 12:28 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Off topic but, saw this post and it made me wonder about the PFF grades since you used to do that. Thought you'd get a chuckle about a recent experience. 

Back when they changed everything around, i sent them a not-so-nice email regarding my feelings on how i felt about the change because the main reason i paid, and loved going to that site, was the in depth unique stats they had. Made the decision to go back and check them out for the first time in over a year and i noticed that you could request a quote in order to get access to their premium stats now. 

I requested a quote and laughed when the email came back. For one year, to access their stats--with the stipulation that you will not share them anywhere--they were asking....wait for it...

$1,500.00

Wow... Are you serious?

That has got to be the most laughable thing, probably ever.

Even $150, is more reasonable, but still too much.

Power tripping is a dangerous thing... I'm floored and not in a good way.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 12:51 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Wow... Are you serious?

Good job truck, you posted their shit too much and now they're worth a bunch LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 11:41 PM)BengalChris Wrote: One good game in 3+ years does not make a better player than Dunlap.

that is what i have been saying about our offensive line.. one game vs. how well we have played does not equal the same
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 12:55 AM)treee Wrote: Good job truck, you posted their shit too much and now they're worth a bunch LOL
Lol exactly!

Beating the system since 2009 Wink
Reply/Quote
You know he's getting up there in age now and limiting the wear and tear during the week on a guy is important
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 08:32 AM)thegimp Wrote: You know he's getting up there in age now and limiting the wear and tear during the week on a guy is important

He's 27...

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 08:37 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He's 27...

He's been playing at a high level. Dude deserves some time off when needed.

Reply/Quote
Im sure guys are just taking a little time to get some extra rest in prep for Sunday. Im not alarmed by Adam and Carlos on the injury report. However Pat Sims is a little alarming. Williams ran all over a decent Redskin front four, and not having Pat in there to plug up some of those holes could hurt us.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 12:51 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Wow... Are you serious?

I so looked forward to your weekly PFF rankings and, more importantly, commentary.  Laughed every time I saw the name "Yams"- like a laser pointer on someone's butt...it never stopped being funny for me. 

I say we let you just watch the game, and make up whatever numbers you want for the guys.  On both teams.  And do your commentary.  Fred can argue that there is no basis for your numbers, which will surely start many Fred-based arguments.  It would be fun to see you rate a steeler team.  

I think I have a great idea, if I do say so myself  Cool, and I think this is something that should become a weekly event.  
Oh, and be sure to give a crap ton of points to anyone that hits Pig Ben...the harder the hit, the higher the points... ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote