Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carols Dunlap Limited
(09-16-2016, 08:39 AM)jeremydc Wrote: He's been playing at a high level. Dude deserves some time off when needed.

That's all fine and good, but let's not act like he's some aging veteran. He's on his prime. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 08:51 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That's all fine and good, but let's not act like he's some aging veteran. He's on his prime. 

Never said or acted like he's an aging vet.

Reply/Quote
I found it kind of humorous in Hunt's interview where he talked about the blocked field goal. He said they almost had a second one, that actually hit off of Dunlap's helmet. Hunt heard it thump and thought Carlos got it, but then Carlos told him it hit his hat then went on through. So close.....
Reply/Quote
Much more worried about our O-line and running game than Dunlap.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 08:37 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He's 27...

My point was more that reps aren't nearly as important to someone who's been around 3+ years, film and the mental side of preparation is way more valuable 
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 12:00 PM)thegimp Wrote: My point was more that reps aren't nearly as important to someone who's been around 3+ years, film and the mental side of preparation is way more valuable 

Fair enough. 

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 09:51 PM)Nizoj Wrote: He looked fine at the Zoo on Tuesday and is having a blast on the sideline at the UC game tonight ... I'm sure he'll be fine.

Good, scared me for a second.. Nervous
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 11:41 PM)BengalChris Wrote: One good game in 3+ years does not make a better player than Dunlap.

Reading and comprehension is hard.  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think Margus showed some improvement his last outing. He is a strong dude and getting his hands up being 6'8". I hope we see more of him.. and I believe with some actual playing time he might be the player we thought and hoped he would be.

Dang it Bengals don't disappoint this Sunday.
Reply/Quote