Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson Palmer
Bruce Arians who? chris johnson andre ellington larry fitzgerald the arizona D is so good blah blah. palmer simply cannot beat the stoolers when it matters and history continues. damn i'm glad palmer is no longer a bengal. on the other hand 6-0 baby!!!!

**edit** oh yeah forgot they also have jermaine gresham smh.......losing to the stoolers on the road while leading the NFC west smh. not to mention against the stoolers 3rd stringer.
Reply/Quote
I realize I'm being pretty reactionary here, but I really feel like weening myself off rooting for Palmer. The guy can't beat a decent defense and I'm just sick of giving a damn about his performance. Piss on Palmer, good riddance, piss on Arians and the Cardinals, go Bengals, no more divided loyalties for me.

I'm with the dissenters now. He's going to throw pick sixes and lose and then quit and/or tear his ACL. I'm not rooting for any of that to happen, but spending the past 11 years rooting for the guy has taken its toll on me. I'm probably done getting upset when the Steelers win, too. That hasn't been a productive use of emotion since the late 80s.

Dalton and Eifert give me a giant sports-boner. Go Bengals, piss on everyone else. Book it.

I've supported Palmer too long. You want to stuff me full of crow? Have at it. I've been begging for this for years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 07:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I realize I'm being pretty reactionary here, but I really feel like weening myself off rooting for Palmer.  The guy can't beat a decent defense and I'm just sick of giving a damn about his performance.  Piss on Palmer, good riddance, piss on Arians and the Cardinals, go Bengals, no more divided loyalties for me.

I'm with the dissenters now.  He's going to throw pick sixes and lose and then quit and/or tear his ACL.  I'm not rooting for any of that to happen, but spending the past 11 years rooting for the guy has taken its toll on me.  I'm probably done getting upset when the Steelers win, too.  That hasn't been a productive use of emotion since the late 80s.

Dalton and Eifert give me a giant sports-boner.  Go Bengals, piss on everyone else.  Book it.

I've supported Palmer too long.  You want to stuff me full of crow?  Have at it.  I've been begging for this for years.
Get rid of the freakin' avatar.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 07:53 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Get rid of the freakin' avatar.

I used to have a sense of humor about it but I'm done.  There, to hell with it all.  I root for one team, so nuts to Palmer.  And if/when Dalton leaves he can kiss my stupid ass, too. It's just so much easier to root for a team than a player. I brought this nonsense on myself. Hell, I'm from Pittsburgh and my irrational zeal to root for the underdog already cost me a whole lot of fun and satisfaction, so why compound the misery?
Reply/Quote
You had one job...

[Image: th?id=OIP.M532c8980e1c0d9b4bd6817e7a8935...=283&h=160] .... damn you Carson...   damn you.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 07:58 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: You had one job...

[Image: th?id=OIP.M532c8980e1c0d9b4bd6817e7a8935...=283&h=160] .... damn you Carson...   damn you.

I still don't think he's total crap and I still don't think he didn't have a legit reason to want out of Cincy, but I just have to make like Peter Criss and "Let it Go."

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 07:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I used to have a sense of humor about it but I'm done.  There, to hell with it all.  I root for one team, so nuts to Palmer.  And if/when Dalton leaves he can kiss my stupid ass, too.  It's just so much easier to root for a team than a player.  I brought this nonsense on myself.  Hell, I'm from Pittsburgh and my irrational zeal to root for the underdog already cost me a whole lot of fun and satisfaction, so why compound the misery?

[Image: th?id=OIP.M57c9310ce88023e933b8a060af0df...=300&h=300]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 07:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I realize I'm being pretty reactionary here, but I really feel like weening myself off rooting for Palmer.  The guy can't beat a decent defense and I'm just sick of giving a damn about his performance.  Piss on Palmer, good riddance, piss on Arians and the Cardinals, go Bengals, no more divided loyalties for me.

I'm with the dissenters now.  He's going to throw pick sixes and lose and then quit and/or tear his ACL.  I'm not rooting for any of that to happen, but spending the past 11 years rooting for the guy has taken its toll on me.  I'm probably done getting upset when the Steelers win, too.  That hasn't been a productive use of emotion since the late 80s.

Dalton and Eifert give me a giant sports-boner.  Go Bengals, piss on everyone else.  Book it.

I've supported Palmer too long.  You want to stuff me full of crow?  Have at it.  I've been begging for this for years.

Have you ever tried pissing in a toilet? A lot less messy.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Greatest post ever.

Welcome to the right side!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 08:34 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Greatest post ever.

Welcome to the right side!

Well I've been a Brngals fan since 1987 but I think I'm done with the intricacies of rooting for anything but the guys in the stripey uniforms.  I gotta keep it simple

Bengals good. Everyone else super not good.
Reply/Quote
Carson Palmer: Still throwing interceptions to the Steelers that hurt the Bengals five years after leaving Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
Palmer... still cant beat the Steelers... I hope he lives with that the rest of his career.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 07:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I used to have a sense of humor about it but I'm done.  There, to hell with it all.  I root for one team, so nuts to Palmer.  And if/when Dalton leaves he can kiss my stupid ass, too.  It's just so much easier to root for a team than a player.  I brought this nonsense on myself.  Hell, I'm from Pittsburgh and my irrational zeal to root for the underdog already cost me a whole lot of fun and satisfaction, so why compound the misery?

If it makes you feel any better, I bought a Jets hat when Boomer left.
:snark:
Reply/Quote
Nately... uh... do you actually get sports.... boners?

Confused
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 12:45 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: If it makes you feel any better, I bought a Jets hat when Boomer left.
:snark:

Oh, I totally have an Esiason Jets jersey.
Reply/Quote
I'm really afraid of what would happen of Palmer played for the Steelers. He's already incredible at throwing the ball to players in Steelers jerseys without even trying, imagine how good he's be at it if he tried.
Reply/Quote
Im indifferent on Carson... However after seeing all the Cardinal jizz that ESPN has been slurping up this year, I want to see the real Carson show up, the guy who throws pick sixes in critical moments of critical games. The Carson that Bengals fans are most familiar with. Carson will go belly up this year, just like he always does. That's of course he doesn't get hurt first.
Reply/Quote
The guy is a ***** and a noodle-armed little pipsqueak whose eyes bulge out of his head at the slightest sign of pressure. Then, when he's not breaking his glass bones, he's sitting on the sidelines by himself with his head sunk into his shoulders making pathetic facial expressions of fear.

I hated the guy long before his ass left Cincinnati, and my opinion hasn't changed in the slightest. He's a complete chump.
Reply/Quote
Speaking of stupid Carson, remember when he played for the Bengals and someone would jump offsides and how he would always take a knee instead of taking advantage of the "free" play?

:angry:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 12:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Speaking of stupid Carson, remember when he played for the Bengals and someone would jump offsides and how he would always take a knee instead of taking advantage of the "free" play?

:angry:

Yup. Just one more facet of his cowardice.
Reply/Quote