Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson Palmer Talks Burrow, Chad Ochocinco, & More with Rich Eisen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSbNnpV9FuM
Reply/Quote
I know people hate on Carson but man do I love him and Chad and what they did for this city.

So many great memories with those two.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2020, 10:32 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I know people hate on Carson but man do I love him and Chad and what they did for this city.

So many great memories with those two.

I've been indifferent with all the crap that went on in the past year+, but man, it was ever-grating what he did in 2011 (at the time).

He was pushing for change and ultimately, his selfishness helped the team rather than hinder it like he wanted, but it just showed a complete lack of teammanship (not a word, I know) and decency; I get you want to look out for your best interests, but you're already making bank and you signed a contract AND your team needs you.

Forgive, but never forget.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2020, 10:39 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I've been indifferent with all the crap that went on in the past year+, but man, it was ever-grating what he did in 2011 (at the time).

He was pushing for change and ultimately, his selfishness helped the team rather than hinder it like he wanted, but it just showed a complete lack of teammanship (not a word, I know) and decency; I get you want to look out for your best interests, but you're already making bank and you signed a contract AND your team needs you.

You can blame the owner in that situation just as much if not more than Carson. Carson recently said he signed his contract with the understanding that Mike Brown would spend money and bring in talent around him. 

I will NEVER stand up for this ownership until I see real positive changes and winning football in Cincinnati. When it comes to Carson vs. Mike Brown I'll ride with Carson. 

And I do give CP credit - in the interview Eison set him with a question to just trash Cincy and he was actually complimentary of some of the things they've been doing recently. Mentioned the FA spending, surrounding Joe with talent, etc.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2020, 10:42 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: You can blame the owner in that situation just as much if not more than Carson. Carson recently said he signed his contract with the understanding that Mike Brown would spend money and bring in talent around him. 

I will NEVER stand up for this ownership until I see real positive changes and winning football in Cincinnati. When it comes to Carson vs. Mike Brown I'll ride with Carson. 

And I do give CP credit - in the interview Eison set him with a question to just trash Cincy and he was actually complimentary of some of the things they've been doing recently. Mentioned the FA spending, surrounding Joe with talent, etc.

Neither will I Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2020, 10:39 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I've been indifferent with all the crap that went on in the past year+, but man, it was ever-grating what he did in 2011 (at the time).

I don't hate Palmer for what he did. But I'll always believe he could have done it a better way.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, you can still hear it in his voice, but I think we all have to agree with him. "I just hope the franchise continues to invest and draft well for him like they did this year." He is probably just speaking from his own experience/opinion of what happened with him lol.

Speaking of Chad I wish he would be more involved with the Bengals, I bet Burrow would like his personality. Can't he do some guest announcing sometimes?
Reply/Quote
Carson's finally growing up. Good to see.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Palmer forced a change for the better, just not in the way he intended.
Reply/Quote

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote