Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shawn Williams fined
Shawn Williams received the dreaded Fed Ex letter from New York about his hit on Luck. The good news is that he received the minimum fine of $10,026. It could have ended so much worse for him. Considering his game last night can you imagine the outcome if he had been suspended.

no fine for Dunlap

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 05:59 PM)pally Wrote: Shawn Williams received the dreaded Fed Ex letter from New York about his hit on Luck.  The good news is that he received the minimum fine of $10,026.  It could have ended so much worse for him.  Considering his game last night can you imagine the outcome if he had been suspended.

no fine for Dunlap

That's because the flags on Dunlap were bullshit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 05:59 PM)pally Wrote: Shawn Williams received the dreaded Fed Ex letter from New York about his hit on Luck. The good news is that he received the minimum fine of $10,026. It could have ended so much worse for him. Considering his game last night can you imagine the outcome if he had been suspended.

no fine for Dunlap

Good to hear. Such a game of split second thinking while driven by adrenaline. He was not trying to hurt Luck. HOWEVER, it’s still questionable in my mind. Just giving him benefit of doubt because if he was wearing a Steeler uniform, no flag would have been thrown in the first place.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 08:49 PM)BengalChris Wrote: That's because the flags on Dunlap were bullshit.

Yep

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
What’s the extra $26 dollars for ?
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2018, 07:49 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: What’s the extra $26 dollars for ?

A couple mcdonalds meal for the person who took the time out of their day to type the letter and drop it in mailbox.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2018, 12:15 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good to hear. Such a game of split second thinking while driven by adrenaline. He was not trying to hurt Luck. HOWEVER, it’s still questionable in my mind. Just giving him benefit of doubt because if he was wearing a Steeler uniform, no flag would have been thrown in the first place.

I dunno, I'm pretty tough of bad ref calls and I think that was legit.
Reply/Quote
I liked the hit on Luck, I find Andy Luck incredibly annoying. At the same time I don't think we should have these hits in football, but I am happy to remember 20 years ago when quarterback's could get crushed for trying to get these extra 5 yard runs, it would earn us more sacks. The league wants points, not defense.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote