Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson Palmer
they said Palmer was 17-4 since mid 2013 or something with the Cards.

I'm bummed that he didn't do better tonight. I needed a big game to win.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 01:19 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: they said Palmer was 17-4 since mid 2013 or something with the Cards.

I'm bummed that he didn't do better tonight. I needed a big game to win.

Flacco throwing that INT on the last play let me win 131 to 130 since I was playing the AZ defense.  Huzzah!
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 01:21 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Flacco throwing that INT on the last play let me win 131 to 130 since I was playing the AZ defense.  Huzzah!

Palmer's last pass to Gresham on 3rd and long gave me the point i needed to put me up .88 and the guy i was playing had Forsett and S.Smith going. Neither one got a sniff on that last drive.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Looks like he can still beat the Ravens though.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I just needed a little production from John Brown.. Got it.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 01:19 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm bummed that he didn't do better tonight. I needed a big game to win.

Yeah...but you don't have to do very well to beat the Ravens anymore.  Bruce Arians was probably debating starting the backup QB there just to give Palmer a rest this week...to save his effort for a more difficult opponent, of course.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
We shall see how the Bengals handle prime-time this year, but Palmer put up another purdy game that will likely be used place prime-time blame on Marvin.
Reply/Quote
Palmer put up an okay game, but the real deciding factor was the Ravens struggling all game against the AZ defense. It was a special teams play that put them back in the game and then they finally got some momentum on the last drive but Flacco floated that last pass which got picked. Really that close to the endzone he should have thrown his best fastball to make INTs as hard as possible.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 11:05 PM)Joelist Wrote: Palmer put up an okay game, but the real deciding factor was the Ravens struggling all game against the AZ defense. It was a special teams play that put them back in the game and then they finally got some momentum on the last drive but Flacco floated that last pass which got picked. Really that close to the endzone he should have thrown his best fastball to make INTs as hard as possible.

True, but the only reason Baltimore was in striking distance at the end was because of a blocked punt and a missed extra point.  If they just make that extra point they are 9 points up and not technically only 1 score up.  The special teams stuffed it up at the end, but the offense didn't bail them out, in all fairness.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 02:47 AM)Nately120 Wrote: True, but the only reason Baltimore was in striking distance at the end was because of a blocked punt and a missed extra point.  If they just make that extra point they are 9 points up and not technically only 1 score up.  The special teams stuffed it up at the end, but the offense didn't bail them out, in all fairness.

Which I explicitly mentioned. It took the special teams play to get them back into the game. On the last drive they actually got some momentum going but then Flacco threw a terrible floater for the game ending INT.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 03:33 AM)Joelist Wrote: Which I explicitly mentioned. It took the special teams play to get them back into the game. On the last drive they actually got some momentum going but then Flacco threw a terrible floater for the game ending INT.

I was just specifying the special teams play that put them in that spot.  I didn't say you didn't mention it.  Plus, the missed extra point is downright relevant this season in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 10:31 AM)Beaker Wrote: Yes. Once they leave, they are dead to us. We don't hold some homoerotic candle for what could have been like you do for manning.

Really? Once they leave then the entire Bengals fanbase treats them as if they're dead?

Oookaay...!  Rolleyes

As for your comment about my homoerotic candle for Peyton... just because you're frustrated about how good Carson Palmer really is when he's NOT PLAYING FOR THE BENGALS doesn't mean you have to hate on the guy. He probably never wanted to be drafted as a Bengal to begin with. He just put up with it until he couldn't anymore. So now that he's happy to be on a team that's not the Bengals and he's putting up great numbers, why do you want to keep hating on the guy?
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 10:59 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Really? Once they leave then the entire Bengals fanbase treats them as if they're dead?

Oookaay...!  Rolleyes

As for your comment about my homoerotic candle for Peyton... just because you're frustrated about how good Carson Palmer really is when he's NOT PLAYING FOR THE BENGALS doesn't mean you have to hate on the guy. He probably never wanted to be drafted as a Bengal to begin with. He just put up with it until he couldn't anymore. So now that he's happy to be on a team that's not the Bengals and he's putting up great numbers, why do you want to keep hating on the guy?

it wasn't that he left it was how he left. most of us "especially me" wanted him gone even before that season. besides, the colts are turrible and also so is peyton. all in the same year, imagine that...... Confused

p.s. go jaguars i hope they win the afc south this year and play in london for the rest of their home games until the end of time.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 10:59 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Really? Once they leave then the entire Bengals fanbase treats them as if they're dead?

Oookaay...!  Rolleyes

All these years and you're still just so terrible at this.  Sad

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 12:39 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: All these years and you're still just so terrible at this.  Sad

What's so terrible about saying that Carson Palmer never wanted to be a Bengal? Look how good he's playing on another team!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 11:21 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: What's so terrible about saying that Carson Palmer never wanted to be a Bengal? Look how good he's playing on another team!  ThumbsUp

Do i really need to explain what my previous comment means?

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 11:21 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: What's so terrible about saying that Carson Palmer never wanted to be a Bengal? Look how good he's playing on another team!  ThumbsUp

[Image: 42b378612047f9031e5ed96fa900d4bb.jpg]
Reply/Quote