Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson Palmer
Carson strikes me as that typical entitled SoCal douchebag that you just want to punch in the face repeatedly.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 03:43 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Carson strikes me as that typical entitled SoCal douchebag that you just want to punch in the face repeatedly.

The guy in your avatar strikes me as the type who would want to punch people in the face repeatedly.  
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 04:59 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The guy in your avatar strikes me as the type who would want to punch people in the face repeatedly.  

Nope he just wants to skin you alive.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 01:40 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Nope he just wants to skin you alive.

And dance.... oh does he dance.......
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 03:43 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Carson strikes me as that typical entitled SoCal douchebag that you just want to punch in the face repeatedly.

Hmmnnn... didn't you Bengal fans like Carson Palmer? I remember reading here that it was because of Carson that the Bengals have A.J. Green and Andy Dalton. When the Raiders traded for him and the Bengals got good draft picks. Remember that? Also, it wasn't like Palmer was doing well in Cincy during his last couple of years. Wasn't he injured a lot?

Anyway... why do you now want to punch him repeatedly in the face? Is this what Cincy fans want to do with players who leave Cincy?

Colts fans still LOVE Peyton! I still love Peyton. I NEVER want to punch Peyton in the face repeatedly. So tell me, why do you want to punch Carson in the face repeatedly?
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 12:22 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Hmmnnn... didn't you Bengal fans like Carson Palmer? I remember reading here that it was because of Carson that the Bengals have A.J. Green and Andy Dalton. When the Raiders traded for him and the Bengals got good draft picks. Remember that? Also, it wasn't like Palmer was doing well in Cincy during his last couple of years. Wasn't he injured a lot?

Anyway... why do you now want to punch him repeatedly in the face? Is this what Cincy fans want to do with players who leave Cincy?

Colts fans still LOVE Peyton! I still love Peyton. I NEVER want to punch Peyton in the face repeatedly. So tell me, why do you want to punch Carson in the face repeatedly?

No one cares who you would or would not punch, chew on that!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 12:26 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: No one cares who you would or would not punch, chew on that!

Do you have a reading disability too? Please read the post I responded to.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 12:29 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Do you have a reading disability too? Please read the post I responded to.

Oh, my bad.  That changes everything.  Apparently I do have a bit of a reading disability.  Thank you for pointing it out to me.  Einstein.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 12:32 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Oh, my bad.  That changes everything.  Apparently I do have a bit of a reading disability.  Thank you for pointing it out to me.  Einstein.

You're welcome!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 12:22 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Hmmnnn... didn't you Bengal fans like Carson Palmer? I remember reading here that it was because of Carson that the Bengals have A.J. Green and Andy Dalton. When the Raiders traded for him and the Bengals got good draft picks. Remember that? Also, it wasn't like Palmer was doing well in Cincy during his last couple of years. Wasn't he injured a lot?

Well with that forehead,it wouldn't be hard to punch Peyton. I bet they special order that freakishly large foreheads helmets. So I guess in your  mind that makes the Dolts fan better, for the record I'd love punch luck repeatedly in face. Maybe throw a knee to the Nads every once and again   Smirk
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 12:22 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: why do you now want to punch him repeatedly in the face? Is this what Cincy fans want to do with players who leave Cincy?

Yes. Once they leave, they are dead to us. We don't hold some homoerotic candle for what could have been like you do for manning.
Reply/Quote
Carson still throwing 20 yd low percentage passes on 3rd and 1 I see.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Palmer 's record was 57 - 71 with the Bengals. He's 17 - 4 since leaving.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 10:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Carson still throwing 20 yd low percentage passes on 3rd and 1 I see.

Funny because Flacco throws 1 yard passes when's it's 3rd and 20.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 09:57 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Well with that forehead,it wouldn't be hard to punch Peyton. I bet they special order that freakishly large foreheads helmets. So I guess in your  mind that makes the Dolts fan better, for the record I'd love punch luck repeatedly in face. Maybe throw a knee to the Nads every once and again   Smirk

It would be very hard to punch Peyton in the face.  Dude crumbles to ground in the fetal position whenever anybody gets within 3' of him.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 10:51 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Palmer 's record was 57 - 71 with the Bengals. He's 17 - 4 since leaving.

This is not even close to being true.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 10:51 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Palmer 's record was 57 - 71 with the Bengals. He's 17 - 4 since leaving.

Maybe 17-4 in AZ, but I don't think even that's true.  17-4 last year and this year maybe?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

So he only lost 4 games in Oakland and Arizona combined? 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Palmer helped me to a .88 point win in FF.

I'll take it.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

You must have been in a coma for 3 years, or something.
Reply/Quote