Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson having a....
flashback, circa 2005 season finale.

Seahawks up 30-6.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 07:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: flashback, circa 2005 season finale.

Seahawks up 30-6.

I'm pretty surprised Arians let the Cardinals get so lax and craptastic, even if the game was meaningless.  
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 05:26 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm pretty surprised Arians let the Cardinals get so lax and craptastic, even if the game was meaningless.  

They laid a serious egg. That will come back to bite them. Seattle is in their heads.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 10:46 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They laid a serious egg.   That will come back to bite them.  Seattle is in their heads.

They beat Seattle IN Seattle to take the division back when the games mattered.  The Seahawks are like the Steelers, people just expect teams to surrender to them because they're so scary awesome and then they go and lose hold of the division AND lose to the Rams/Ravens. I recall some people talking about how the Steelers were the most dangerous 0-4 team in NFL history when they had that crap start to 2013.

I get it, it's the organizational bias. The Steelers can lose to Ryan Mallett and still be super scary while the Bengals lose by 3 on the road to a 13-3 team and they're "in a free fall."
Reply/Quote