Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson is out...
Now that Carson is on the Drumpf train he' showing how eloquent he can really be....

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/ben-carson-donald-trump-only-four-years-bad-president

Quote:Carson: 'We’re only looking at four years’ if Trump’s a bust

[Image: trumpcarson_091615getty.jpg?itok=iMERmb-v]
Getty Images
Ben Carson on late Monday argued that the worst possible outcome of Donald Trump lacking the right skills for a quality presidency is a single, four-year term under the billionaire.

“The way I look at it, even if Donald Trump turns out not to be such a great president – which I don’t think is the case, I think he’s going to surround himself with really good people – but even if he didn’t, we’re only looking at four years,” the former GOP presidential candidate said on Newsmax TV’s “The Steve Malzberg Show." "[That’s] opposed to multiple generations and perhaps the loss of the American dream forever.”

Carson also urged establishment Republicans against blocking Trump from their party’s presidential nomination, arguing the alternative is infinitely worse.

“If we go to a system where we have a brokered convention or something that thwarts the will of the people, the Republican Party will be so fractured that there is no way, I don’t care who you put in there, that we’re going to win,” he said of the GOP presidential convention in Cleveland in July. "Not only are we not going to win the presidency, but we’re probably going to lose the Senate.

“Now we’re going to have a situation where the progressives get two to four more Supreme Courts and we will have lost big time,” the retired neurosurgeon added. "The reason that I’m choosing Trump is that I’m a big picture guy. I recognize that he’s bringing in a lot of people who were not interested in coming in before.”

Carson additionally slammed the wave of protests and related violence besetting the Republican presidential front-runner since last Friday.

“I think we stand up vigorously and say, ‘this is un-American, what you’re trying to do by trying to suppress someone else’s ability to speak is not according to our Constitution and in particular our Bill of Rights,'” he said of protesters.

“[We need] to say this forcefully, and this needs to come from multiple sources. I think the Democrats need to be saying this too. This is, as far as I’m concerned, not a partisan issue.”

Carson endorsed Trump last Friday, surprising political pundits after their at times heated battle for the GOP presidential nomination. The former doctor formally ended his own White House run earlier this month after disappointing results in Super Tuesday’s voting contests.

Some people can repair a car and have no idea how to drive it, some people can fix a brain and, well....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-15-2016, 07:07 AM)GMDino Wrote: Now that Carson is on the Drumpf train he' showing how eloquent he can really be....

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/ben-carson-donald-trump-only-four-years-bad-president

Some people can repair a car and have no idea how to drive it, some people can fix a brain and, well....

Maybe he'll fix Trump's ?
Ninja
Wow. Trump belittles, insults, and mocks Carson throughout the primaries, but now the good doctor is his lap dog.

Pathetic that these people have no shame.
(03-15-2016, 01:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Wow.  Trump belittles, insults, and mocks Carson throughout the primaries, but now the good doctor is his lap dog.

Pathetic that these people have no shame.

Ben Carson: Surgeon General ?

Chris Christie: Secretary of Health and Human Services ?

Ninja