Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson's HOF Induction?
Hi boys. When Carson gets enshrined in the Pro Football HoF, who do you think he will go in as , a Bengal or a Cardinal
Thank You for your time.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 07:04 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi boys. When Carson gets enshrined in the Pro Football HoF, who do you think he will go in as , a Bengal or a Cardinal
Thank You for your time.

So glad you're bringing your old material from the mothership, over here. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Raiders
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Carson's not going to the HoF. Not unless he gets a SB win. Then again, the Cards look strong this year. If Carson stays healthy, they could make a serious run. There is a lot of excitement out here.

If he ever made it in, it would be because he won the SB with the Cards. Hence, he would go in as a Card.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
If he gets in I'll throw trash on the HOF's steps.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Excellent choice of first thread.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 07:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So glad you're bringing your old material from the mothership, over here. 

Still a sore spot huh? You always were easy. Tongue
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 07:54 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Still a sore spot huh? You always were easy. Tongue

Yes. You zinged me with a "witty" rehash of an uninspired thread circa 2010. Rolleyes

I'll bet you still wear bell bottom jeans. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I love how BoS suckered everyone into talking about Carson's chances of making it and not the fact that his question relates to a practice that doesn't exist.   LOL

http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/SelectionProcessFAQ.aspx (Read the last faq)
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2015, 03:08 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I love how BoS suckered everyone into talking about Carson's chances of making it and not the fact that his question relates to a practice that doesn't exist.   LOL

http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/SelectionProcessFAQ.aspx (Read the last faq)

You're giving him way too much credit.

Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 07:28 PM)MrRager Wrote: Raiders

+1
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Well, he has a display there that is for a record that specifically requires the Bengals, Raiders, and Cardinals.

[Image: palmer-jersey-display.jpg?w=630&h=500]

Then again this is a joke thread so I'll say Carson will go in the HOF as a Bengal because he will return to Cincy ala Esiason and win 3 Super Bowls here before becoming our OC and winning 3 more.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2015, 03:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, he has a display there that is for a record that specifically requires the Bengals, Raiders, and Cardinals.

Then again this is a joke thread so I'll say Carson will go in the HOF as a Bengal because he will return to Cincy ala Esiason and win 3 Super Bowls here before becoming our OC and winning 3 more.

[Image: 57063-Mind-blown-Chcj.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2015, 03:58 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: [Image: 57063-Mind-blown-Chcj.jpeg]

That's a very well dressed mushroom cloud...is he on his way to Carson's HOF induction or something?
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2015, 04:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That's a very well dressed mushroom cloud...is he on his way to Carson's HOF induction or something?

Yea, on his way. You need a ride? Cool
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2015, 03:00 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yes. You zinged me with a "witty" rehash of an uninspired thread circa 2010. Rolleyes

I'll bet you still wear bell bottom jeans. 

Not any more. I cut the legs off and made shorts out of them.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2015, 03:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, he has a display there that is for a record that specifically requires the Bengals, Raiders, and Cardinals.

You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2015, 05:54 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Not any more. I cut the legs off and made shorts out of them.

[Image: 3f2ddbb15de3945ed46aca34e42f152d.500x364x1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 07:04 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi boys. When Carson gets enshrined in the Pro Football HoF, who do you think he will go in as , a Bengal or a Cardinal
Thank You for your time.

You people....Ken Anderson was much better than Carson and then comes Boomer....and then comes Dalton with Carson coming in 4th.......Hall Of Fame, I don't think so. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
What the hell is the record?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote