Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson says Burrow is the best QB in the league
(02-05-2023, 07:16 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I don't even need Burrow to be the best. I just want to say he's among the best because he's won a Super Bowl.

Yes. Right up there with Trent Dilfer and Joe Flacco. Ninja

I kid, I kid.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Tiger

I agree if you can keep him healthy but with no true proven back-up. players along the offensive line and at the quarterback position. Our run will not be sustainable in todays NFL. Everyone keeps mentioning how do you pay the wideouts... The continuation will come down to both lines of battle as always!! You can say what you want but this is a great opportunity to invest in both lines 1-4 this draft. Our coordinators are in the water as well with potentially new philosophy coming in... This offseason has the potential of shaping the franchise for the next 5-6 years. I trust Duke because of his body of work. I trust Katie because she's the best in sports w/ the cap. Scouts....
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2023, 08:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yes. Right up there with Trent Dilfer and Joe Flacco. Ninja

I kid, I kid.

I'll take it if it nets us a Super Bowl win!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2023, 09:46 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: and Jordan says Burrow played at 6'4 203 this year, he must have been well under 200 post appendectomy (starts at 35:16)

Wow. I saw this when you posted it but didn't really care to watch it until now and i'm glad i did. One of the best podcasts i've ever seen. Hopefully they do some more. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2023, 01:32 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: The fact that Mahomes did it this year without Tyreek ends the argument for me and their is no other QB I want over Burrow though being objective Mahomes has him crushed and its not close. Burrow is slam dunk number 2 IMO though.

I wouldn’t say crushed and it’s not close. Let’s not forget Mahomes has a top 5 line. Burrow hasn’t had a line (especially in the playoffs) sniff top 25.

Mahomes has an established head coach that was winning playoff games and went to the Super Bowl well before Mahomes.

Mahomes is still great and number 1,, but the gap isn’t as wide as you think.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2023, 08:37 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

I trust Duke because of his body of work. I trust Katie because she's the best in sports w/ the cap. Scouts....

Duke needs to improve his staff's last place ranking of drafting oline.

Katie surely knows the cap but the "best in sports" is comical.  We never ever ever manipulate the cap or attempt any maneuverings thus this is a silly statement.  Katie's best quality about the cap is probably her determination to never over spend and have money to roll over to the next season.

Reply/Quote