Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Castellanos Suspended 2 Games
https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/31198665/cincinnati-reds-nick-castellanos-suspended-2-games-sparking-brawl

For "his aggressive actions and instigating a benches clearing incident." Molina only got fined for his actions. Last i checked you usually get suspended for contacting an ump. Castellanos is appealing but this is a bunch of bullshit no matter out the appeal turns out.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Pure Bull shit !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He didn’t instigate anything. He walked away. Neck tats is the one who started it up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
"BeTtEr SuSpEnD tHe ReDs PlAyEr."  - Manfred, probably

[Image: EyOoLOoW8AU8EFl?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
So he took exception to getting drilled in the ribs.. Perhaps he should have gone ahead and clocked Woodford and gotten it over with to make the suspension worth it.  Meanwhile Molina shoved him after the fact with no suspension.  Cards get a pass and Reds lose the hottest hitter. If ever there was a reason to throw bean balls this would be it.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Castellanos shouldn't have even been thrown out of that game the other day. WTF. I guess next time Nick needs to get his monies worth and clock a couple Cardinals if he's going to get suspended anyway.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2021, 08:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: "BeTtEr SuSpEnD tHe ReDs PlAyEr."  - Manfred, probably

[Image: EyOoLOoW8AU8EFl?format=jpg&name=large]

WHAT is the ump trying to do there?
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2021, 03:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: WHAT is the ump trying to do there?

Pretty sure he is stumbling after being shoved out of the way by Molina.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2021, 03:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: WHAT is the ump trying to do there?

(04-06-2021, 05:07 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Pretty sure he is stumbling after being shoved out of the way by Molina.

Exactly what is happening. Molina shoves the ump to get to Castellanos the ump has to use Castellanos to regain his balance and then once he has his balance... he ejects him...

But the guy who ran him over to start the fight... no issue with him.

Molina is making Barry Bonds seem likable.... such a classless dick.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Queen city screwed again.

Reply/Quote
2 weeks later and they denied his appeal so he'll miss the first 2 games against Arizona. What a damn joke.

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2021/04/nl-notes-castellanos-pirates-reynolds-nationals.html
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
I sure this is shocking to no one.
Reply/Quote