Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cavs Use Steelers Logo To Incite Boos In NBA Finals
http://nesn.com/2015/06/cavs-put-ben-roethlisberger-steelers-logo-on-jumbotron-to-incite-boos-photos/

Funny
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
well of cource they would boo, theyve only beat them like twice since ben was QB

guess they werent allowed to use the murderer or the woman beater
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 11:24 AM)Griever Wrote: well of cource they would boo, theyve only beat them like twice since ben was QB

guess they werent allowed to use the murderer or the woman beater

Isn't putting one abusive sex offender on the jumbo-tron enough?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 11:22 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: http://nesn.com/2015/06/cavs-put-ben-roethlisberger-steelers-logo-on-jumbotron-to-incite-boos-photos/

Funny

And everyone was afraid to use the restroom, for the rest of the evening.
Ninja

(yes it's old, but someone has to get it out of the way)
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 12:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Isn't putting one abusive sex offender on the jumbo-tron enough?

who was the sex offender? I know it can't be the guy that they showed, since he isnt registered and never had charges filed...unlike the ray rays
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 12:58 PM)Griever Wrote: who was the sex offender? I know it can't be the guy that they showed, since he isnt registered and never had charges filed...unlike the ray rays

How coincidental that both cases involved tampering with and deletion of evidence.  Hmm...but you're probably right, lord knows nothing shady goes on without a full-blown investigation and 100% conviction rate.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 01:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: How coincidental that both cases involved tampering with and deletion of evidence.  Hmm...but you're probably right, lord knows nothing shady goes on without a full-blown investigation and 100% conviction rate.

the only thing shady was the first woman (mcnulty) waiting a year until she racked up extensive medical bills, and then decided to come forward. Not to mention she bragged to co-workers about hoping to be pregnant with his child, and moving to pittsburgh to be with him

then we come to the milledgeville girl, who couldnt keep her story straight if her life depended on it, and changed it about 3 times at the urging of her sorority sisters, after they followed them around bar hopping all night wearing DTF tags

but yeah, you must be right, he sexually assaulted the both of them  Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 01:30 PM)Griever Wrote: the only thing shady was the first woman (mcnulty) waiting a year until she racked up extensive medical bills, and then decided to come forward. Not to mention she bragged to co-workers about hoping to be pregnant with his child, and moving to pittsburgh to be with him

then we come to the milledgeville girl, who couldnt keep her story straight if her life depended on it, and changed it about 3 times at the urging of her sorority sisters, after they followed them around bar hopping all night wearing DTF tags

but yeah, you must be right, he sexually assaulted the both of them  Sarcasm

Good one.  Now tell me how Ray Rice's fiancee and the guy Ray Lewis murdered had it coming, too.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 02:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Good one.  Now tell me how Ray Rice's fiancee and the guy Ray Lewis murdered had it coming, too.

i forget being falsely accused means they actually did it..gotta love bengals logic

is frostee rucker finally off the team? its not like ben gave alcohol to minors and did god knows what to them

all ben was guilty of is being a moron, and not calling a ***** back
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 03:50 PM)Griever Wrote: i forget being falsely accused means they actually did it..gotta love bengals logic

is frostee rucker finally off the team? its not like ben gave alcohol to minors and did god knows what to them

all ben was guilty of is being a moron, and not calling a ***** back

Meh, some people like to use this secret power called "judgement" to determine plausible attributes of situations. Also, there is as much evidence he was "falsely accused" as there is that he did it, so I don't see why you are arguing that we don't "know" what happened but you seem to know enough to have exonerated him. Go figure.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 04:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, some people like to use this secret power called "judgement" to determine plausible attributes of situations.  Also, there is as much evidence he was "falsely accused" as there is that he did it, so I don't see why you are arguing that we don't "know" what happened but you seem to know enough to have exonerated him.  Go figure.

its not like there werent records of the first case, where they had the text messages from mcnulty, and not to mention the fact that the 2nd girl changed the story 3 times, but yeah, lets just ignore all that and assume hes guilty because he plays for the steelers

no need for logic here
Reply/Quote
EDIT: I'm just deleting my reply. You're the one who brought up the team affiliation of those involved and you are accusing me of being the one blinded by homerism. No sense debating you on this.
Reply/Quote
No means no!
Reply/Quote
http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2010/04/13/Grow-up-DA-tells-Roethlisberger-while-announcing-decision-not-to-prosecute-rape-case/stories/201004130163

One meh. Two coincidence I think not. Only a blind homer can see , there was atleast something to it. One accusation I might bs. Two no he forced the issue.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 05:55 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: No means no!

im sure ray rice has heard that before when beating his wife
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 10:35 AM)Griever Wrote: im sure ray rice has heard that before when beating his wife

Almost like when your Boyfriend hit you with an OPEN hand.

[Image: pimp-hand-you-got-to-keep-it-strong.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 10:45 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Almost like when your Boyfriend hit you with an OPEN hand.

[Image: pimp-hand-you-got-to-keep-it-strong.jpg]

deflecting your homosexual thoughts on others...you sure you arent a bengals fan?
Reply/Quote
we do we have here
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote