Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cecile Richards today
(09-29-2015, 04:40 PM)Benton Wrote: Why is Ray Rice suddenly turning up in all the threads?

Mellow

Because RR is a nazi abortionist and we demand ANSWERS TO OUR QUESTIONS
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-29-2015, 05:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But why even ask her that question?  Why not instead confront her with some proof that the claims made in the video were true.

hmmm.  interesting question. Lucie, think you could goose step your way back into this thread and shed some light on this?
(09-29-2015, 05:10 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: hmmm.  interesting question. Lucie, think you could goose step your way back into this thread and shed some light on this?

As soon as he and his son get back from the brothel, I'm sure Lucie will have a grammatically incorrect one-liner about Nazis to bring clarity to all of this.
(09-29-2015, 05:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: She apologized for the comments being made in an improper setting.

But why even ask her that question?  Why not instead confront her with some proof that the claims made in the video were true.

I am an attorney, and I know that I have to have some evidence to win a case.  I can't just beat around the bush with a question that proves nothing.  In a courtroom a judge will cut off lines of questioning like this because it is improper.  

I wasn't able to post all pertinent vids yet. The hearing was over the 60m in discretionary funding. Not the videos, there will be another hearing on the videos in particular.

She says they profited 127m dollars last year over expenses. So she is basically admitting that they don't need the 60m.

Which can be moved over to community health centers.
(09-29-2015, 05:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I wasn't able to post all pertinent vids yet.   The hearing was over the 60m in discretionary funding.  Not the videos, there will be another hearing on the videos in particular.  

She says they profited 127m dollars last year over expenses.    So she is basically admitting that they don't need the 60m.  

Which can be moved over to community health centers.

Oh, so they don't need funding. That's why their centers keep shutting down. Because they're making so much money.

Mellow
(09-29-2015, 05:32 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Oh, so they don't need funding. That's why their centers keep shutting down. Because they're making so much money.

Mellow

According to Cecile under oath they made plenty . And have plenty in savings.
(09-29-2015, 05:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: According to Cecile under oath they made plenty .  And have plenty in savings.

And for some reason had to shut down a bunch of centers.

Look, I know basic economics is tricky for you and that's why you support the insane Curly Paul, but has it occurred to you that you can accrue a net gain by cutting services? McDonald's would make the biggest profit of all time this year, if they shut down all but one restaurant tomorrow.
(09-29-2015, 05:39 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: And for some reason had to shut down a bunch of centers.

Look, I know basic economics is tricky for you and that's why you support the insane Curly Paul, but has it occurred to you that you can accrue a net gain by cutting services? McDonald's would make the biggest profit of all time this year, if they shut down all but one restaurant tomorrow.

So according to you she was not telling the truth.    

You might be right .... Maybe they closed those down for other reasons.   Maybe they weren't aborting enough minorities.  

Under oath she said they made +127m over expenses and have been making money for 99 years.   Which has been put in the bank.
Grandstanding. Nothing more, nothing less. And the real motivation is more for individual politicians to gain more notoriety rather than for any political ideology or national interest issue.

Politics as usual.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(09-29-2015, 05:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So according to you she was not telling the truth.    

You might be right .... Maybe they closed those down for other reasons.   Maybe they weren't aborting enough minorities.  

Under oath she said they made +127m over expenses and have been making money for 99 years.   Which has been put in the bank.

Right. So what I said went directly over your head, because you don't understand even simple economics, which is why you're an insane Curly Paul supporter.

I don't know why I even try with you people.
(09-29-2015, 05:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Under oath she said they made +127m over expenses and have been making money for 99 years.   Which has been put in the bank.

I'll have to wait and see the quotes myself, but since Planned Parenthood is non-profit for tax purposes that means they have to re-invest all profits back into the business.
(09-29-2015, 03:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's Always easier to stay ignorant to what's happening in your goverment.

Agreed.  I just wish I would have been smart enough to stay ignorant years ago.
(09-29-2015, 07:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I'll have to wait and see the quotes myself, but since Planned Parenthood is non-profit for tax purposes that means they have to re-invest all profits back into the business.

She addressed this with Mick Mulvany and Chaffetz. If I can find the vids I will post them here.
(09-29-2015, 08:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Agreed.  I just wish I would have been smart enough to stay ignorant years ago.

Yeah but then we would probably be Browns fans.