Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ced Peerman is probably done for the year
How many injuries are we going to have??? Heard on NBC that he fractured his forearm....That means he's done
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Wanted Carson to make squad but not this way.

Did not see enough daylight tonight to get behind his pads though.

Have always been a big Peerman fan and feel for him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Sounds like its not a complete break should be put on pup hell be back before season is over
Reply/Quote
I did not want Carson to make the team, that would mean losing a stud special teams player and great leader Peerman..
Reply/Quote
Just saw it diagnosed as a broken elbow recovery time 2 and a half to 3 months so back. Week 8-10
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 11:26 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Sounds like its not a complete break should be put on pup hell be back before season is over

It looked to me like his forearm bent in half.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 11:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It looked to me like his forearm bent in half.

Broken elbow out till week 8-10
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 11:26 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I did not want Carson to make the team, that would mean losing a stud special teams player and great leader Peerman..

Big fan of Peerman and have been one of the only ones that stood up for him in the "Cut Peerman" threads before he was elected to Pro Bowl on mothership. Loved his blue-collar approach. yet most wanted him gone years ago.

Do still like the Carson kid though. 

But Peerman is a moot point now and Carson is still not guaranteed  a spot.  

Somebody will have to step it up on special teams.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 11:26 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Sounds like its not a complete break should be put on pup hell be back before season is over

PUP is for players who have not participate in practice or games in preseason.  Depending on how long his actual recovery is supposed to be he may be designated for return off of IR otherwise it will be season ending IR

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
We don't go with a 4th RB if Peerman is IRed.
Reply/Quote

Can't remember if it's an old rule, but can you be put on the PUP if you've appeared in the preseason?  Would be nice though.  It is a crappy loss, I haven't noticed Carson on ST but even if so Luc or another RB may still get a roster spot.  
Reply/Quote
Meant ir
Reply/Quote

It was most certainly a complete break. It looked like he had two elbows.

He probably will need surgery to put it back together and is going on the IR. Look for Luc to make the team as a FB, Hewitt to help out at TE, and there only being 3 RB on the roster.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Guarantee you if Burfict tackled someone like that (especially a Steeler player) he would get kicked out of the league.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2016, 12:08 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It was most certainly a complete break. It looked like he had two elbows.

He probably will need surgery to put it back together and is going on the IR. Look for Luc to make the team as a FB, Hewitt to help out at TE, and there only being 3 RB on the roster.

i could see that, I also could see them picking up a  RB veteran cut that might help them a bit more on the special teams...
Reply/Quote
Someone will step up on special teams. I think Luc as FB with Hewitt at TE. I'm not encouraged by the development of Uzomah.
Reply/Quote
Welcome to 7 WRs.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2016, 01:15 AM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Welcome to 7 WRs.

I was just thinking the same thing.

This looks like Erickson's ticket onto this team.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 11:23 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Wanted Carson to make squad but not this way.

Did not see enough daylight tonight to get behind his pads though.  

Have always been a big Peerman fan and feel for him.

Agreed.  Peerman is a great guy and his injury looked quite gruesome.  When watching how it folded and seemingly stayed bent, I was more than a little impressed at what he did with his other arm.  Held the ball, high and tight.  
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2016, 07:36 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I was just thinking the same thing.

This looks like Erickson's ticket onto this team.

I know Erickson can return punts, but is he really someone that covers kicks?  If anything, I think this is James Wright's ticket on to this team.  Or, maybe I should say, his ticket to stay on this team. 
Reply/Quote