Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Benson died
Today will be a sad day in Bengal land

Former Bengal running back Cedric Benson was killed in a motorcycle accident Saturday night. He was 36.

Way too young.

Prayers to his family and friends.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Jeeeee-zus Christ... completely unexpected. Too bad, I hope his friends and family are ok Sad
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Wow that is terrible, way too young. Wasn’t that long ago we got to watch him revive his career here. I’ll always remember that Bears revenge game performance during the 2009 turnaround and playoff run
Reply/Quote
Just read this too.....very sad. He redeemed himself here, and always wanted the rock. Ran hard. Godspeed young man.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
This is just heartbreaking. ****.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Prayers for Cedric and his family. I hope he was right with God and has joined his kingdome.

R.I.P. Ced
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
PRAYERS FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY OF CED, TRAGIC.........
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 12:10 PM)pally Wrote: Today will be a sad day in Bengal land

Former Bengal running back Cedric Benson was killed in a motorcycle accident Saturday night.  He was 36.

Way too young.

Prayers to his family and friends.

Oh man.  That is just awful.  RIP, Ced.  When the Bengals had absolutely nothing to cheer about, you came and gave us hope.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
RIP Employee #32
Reply/Quote
I can only hope alcohol wasn't involved. Ced had a drinking problem, and I hope he wasn't under the influence.
Reply/Quote
I was hoping this was the worst bullshit thread title of all time.

Bless his family and children...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Saw that on Ocho's twitter ...

Way too young.

Great Running back.

RIP Ced Sad

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
RIP Ced #32
Reply/Quote
Réquiem æternam dona ei, Dómine, et lux perpétua lúceat ei. Requiéscat in pace. Amen

Cedric Benson was a great Bengal, a hard worker, and he took his second chance at reviving his career with the Bengals seriously. This is a horrific tragedy.
Reply/Quote
Greatest single game postseason performance in Bengal history against the Jets in '09. He was just running over and through tacklers.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 12:35 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I can only hope alcohol wasn't involved. Ced had a drinking problem, and I hope he wasn't under the influence.

He definitely had some demons.  Remember when he beat up his, uh, room mate?
Reply/Quote
RIP Ced Gone too soon
Reply/Quote
He came here and was an unexpected star.

RIP Ced

Reply/Quote
Sucks. I saw the headline on Yahoo Sports and literally said "oh no" out loud. The guy was the toughest runner I've seen this side of Corey Dillon. For those suggesting he may have been drunk, no one knows on that, but the story I read said a van pulled out in front of him. A vehicle was on fire and a person.

https://sports.yahoo.com/cedric-benson-reportedly-dies-motorcycle-crash-150554821.html

Prayers out to the families (2 died). RIP.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Sad news. RIP Ced. Prayers for the family.

Reply/Quote