Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbuehi Is Our 2nd Highest Paid O-lineman
Clint Boling is making $4.95 million this year.

Ogbuehi is making $2.54 million this year.

Even when looking at contracts, Ogbuehi signed a contract for 4 years, $9.32.

The projected offensive line is making $12.3 million next year. One of the lowest in the NFL.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
I feel bad for Boling. He is the only person left on the line worth anything. If I was Andy Dalton I would stand behind him all game.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 10:11 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote: I feel bad for Boling. He is the only person left on the line worth anything. If I was Andy Dalton I would stand behind him all game.

I feel bad for Andy because he won't be standing much at all just hope he survives Cry
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 09:51 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Clint Boling is making $4.95 million this year.

The projected offensive line is making $12.3 million next year. One of the lowest in the NFL.

Yay, the Bengals are saving money, per the status quo...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Sad and Pathetic

Ogbuehi has all the hallmarks of a classic bust, shows little to no heart for the game, quits on half or more of his blocks well before the play is over and looks lost on the other half and he's our starting LT ?? Bodine is among the worst centers in the NFL and gets punked by 3-4 NT's every game. Regularly gives up max pressure on Andy up the gut (the worst kind) and has shown only slight improvement in his career. We have a TBD RG and Fisher is still a huge question mark.

I'm disgusted to the core !
Reply/Quote
Boling kind of sucked his first couple years. That gives some hope for Ced.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 11:40 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Boling kind of sucked his first couple years. That gives some hope for Ced.

I think Boling was just undersized....Og looks like he's never seen a football field before.  Man.....I hope he improves BIG TIME......or Andy is most likely gonna get hurt.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 10:11 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote: I feel bad for Boling. He is the only person left on the line worth anything. If I was Andy Dalton I would stand behind him all game.

If I was Andy I would audible to a run every snap, hand it off and walk away.

The only passing play that will work will be screens since the o-line is supposed to whiff on those blocks anyways, and they have that mastered.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Well, can't trade McCarron now. We'll need him to start by Week 3.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 12:54 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Well, can't trade McCarron now. We'll need him to start by Week 3.

Yep, this has been my thinking all day.  With this o-line Dalton is a dead man walking.  A shame.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 01:02 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Yep, this has been my thinking all day.  With this o-line Dalton is a dead man walking.  A shame.

Sacked 41 times last season and didnt miss a snap. As long as he doesnt try to make a tackle he'll be fine.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 01:04 AM)Beaker Wrote: Sacked 41 times last season and didnt miss a snap. As long as he doesnt try to make a tackle he'll be fine.

Yeah taking hits like that for consecutive seasons never results in injuries for a QB.
Reply/Quote
Dalton should take a page out of Palmer's book, flip the bird to management and demand a trade.

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 01:06 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Yeah taking hits like that for consecutive seasons never results in injuries for a QB.

Dalton is a ginger. People without a soul are more durable.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 09:51 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Clint Boling is making $4.95 million this year.

Ogbuehi is getting away with highway robbery at $2.54M. Dude should be getting league minimum if not bagging groceries.

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 01:10 AM)Beaker Wrote: Dalton is a ginger. People without a soul are more durable.

An expert on this topic eh???

[Image: Beaker_Bunsen_Smoking+Head.jpg][Image: th?id=OIP.pYkPO86Bd-fZCBsawXeCVQEYDg&pid...=217&h=174][Image: Bunsen-Beaker-web.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 01:09 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Dalton should take a page out of Palmer's book, flip the bird to management and demand a trade.

I really hope it doesn't come to this, and I don't think it will. BUT.....if he gets obliterated this year behind an incompetent O-line then I wouldn't blame him one bit if he gave management an ultimatum: Fix it now in FA, or I'm out.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 11:40 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Boling kind of sucked his first couple years. That gives some hope for Ced.

Which is why Boling was a 4th round pick, because he wasn't 100% ready to start Year 1.

But he was NEVER Ogbuehi levels of bad. I honestly have never seen tackle play as bad as Ogbuehi was last year.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
So Zeitler is going to make as much or more than our entire O Line....

Marvin Lewis... " Offensive Line is just fine"
Reply/Quote
Maybe just maybe PA will get fired along with Marvin when this season is over. See I'm trying to think positive.
Reply/Quote