Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbuehi To the Rat Turds
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/10/27/22749245/cedric-ogbuehi-baltimore-ravens-nfl-free-agents-2021-bengals
Reply/Quote
Poor Lamar.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Please, for the love of God Baltimore…. Start him
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 07:12 AM)Whacked Wrote: https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/10/27/22749245/cedric-ogbuehi-baltimore-ravens-nfl-free-agents-2021-bengals

tell me OTs are slim pickings right now without telling me lol
Reply/Quote
Don't they now have Kevin Zeitler, Andre Smith, and Cedric Ogbuehi all on their team now? Toss in Alejandro Villanueva from the Steelers and the Ravens are basically just making a AFCN Rivals retread OL. Sure a long way to fall from the Stanley/Yanda/Brown OL that Lamar Jackson was MVP behind.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Pitiful, just pitiful. Harbaugh HAS to know what Oggie is.
Reply/Quote
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 08:29 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Please, for the love of God Baltimore…. Start him

Lolol
Reply/Quote
We gonna bust his ass
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 08:52 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Don't they now have Kevin Zeitler, Andre Smith, and Cedric Ogbuehi all on their team now? Toss in Alejandro Villanueva from the Steelers and the Ravens are basically just making a AFCN Rivals retread OL. Sure a long way to fall from the Stanley/Yanda/Brown OL that Lamar Jackson was MVP behind.

Excellent point.   And I remember the Brown pick so well.  I wanted him and we took another athletic LB from Texas that never did shit.  Ugh.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So Seattle, which has line problems, let him go? What a miss. I give him credit for still trying, but where else is he going to make that kind of money?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 08:29 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Please, for the love of God Baltimore…. Start him

you know the winds are changing when a team like Balt signs a castoff like this guy that we couldnt wait to let go.
its a nice feeling....I just hope they can keep up the hype train 
Reply/Quote