Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Celebrities" I want dead
By dead, I mean...anywhere that I don't have to see them ever again.  No one is actually wishing anyone dead.

For me, the obvious choice is Flo, the insurance idiot and all her hundreds of stupid characters.  This woman is single handedly ruining television.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
There are so many but I'll go with anyone related to the Kardashians (sp?)
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 09:30 AM)nevergonnachange Wrote: There are so many but I'll go with anyone related to the Kardashians (sp?)

The reality TV genre can go away as far as I am concerned.
Reply/Quote
along the line of Flo, definitely the Mayhem guy.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Kanye West
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 07:00 AM)McC Wrote: For me, the obvious choice is Flo, the insurance idiot and all her hundreds of stupid characters.  This woman is single handedly ruining television.

I used to think that way, but the recent Flo spots mocking old scholastic films from the '60s/'70s are just spot on. That's coming from someone who sat though his share of those films back in the day.

Taylor Swift. She's effen everywhere. Someone wish her into the cornfield already.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 03:39 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: Kanye West

Game
Set
Match
Reply/Quote
The producers who put Fan Duel and Draft Kings commercials on every 30 seconds
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 11:55 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: The producers who put Fan Duel and Draft Kings commercials on every 30 seconds

Ya got that right.  Giving insurance companies a real run for their money.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 08:42 AM)McC Wrote: Ya got that right.  Giving insurance companies a real run for their money.

Not to mention all the damn phone commercials!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
In addition to all of the above, there are those damned Cottonelle commercials, challenging everybody to be "commando clean". Thanks for the visual on that!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 07:00 AM)McC Wrote: By dead, I mean...anywhere that I don't have to see them ever again.  No one is actually wishing anyone dead.

For me, the obvious choice is Flo, the insurance idiot and all her hundreds of stupid characters.  This woman is single handedly ruining television.

Peyton and Eli manning.... tired of seeing their faces... And Andrew Luck has already worn on me... Dont mind them on the football field but the commericals are horrid.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 10:47 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Peyton and Eli manning.... tired of seeing their faces... And Andrew Luck has already worn on me...  Dont mind them on the football field but the commericals are horrid.

On the football field, Peyton is looking more and more like "Skinny Legs Peyton Manning".

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 11:13 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: On the football field, Peyton is looking more and more like "Skinny Legs Peyton Manning".

hahahahahah but they still wont saying anything bad about him cause the defense pulled out the win 2 weeks in a row.
Reply/Quote
Every damn Gap and Old Navy commercial. I can't stand those damn things!

Also, while I really don't have a problem with Matthew McConaughey...those Lincoln commercials are weird and annoying.
Reply/Quote
Justin Bieber
Kardashians
Caitlyn
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 10:47 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Peyton and Eli manning.... tired of seeing their faces... And Andrew Luck has already worn on me...  Dont mind them on the football field but the commericals are horrid.

Luck sounds like he has a mouth full of marbles. It's very annoying. And the terrible neck beard. Get a clean shave hippie!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
So McC, will this thread lead to a creation of a dead pool?
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 10:30 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: In addition to all of the above, there are those damned Cottonelle commercials, challenging everybody to be "commando clean". Thanks for the visual on that!

Ah, yes.  The British poop queen.  When she says it's a shit job, she is being literal.

Reply/Quote
If Ed Hochuli and Mike Carey count, them.
Reply/Quote