Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Celebrities" I want dead
Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O'Donnell.

Two very unfunny people with terrible personalities.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 04:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So McC, will this thread lead to a creation of a dead pool?

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Only in the spirit of the OP:

Gilbert Gottfried
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 07:09 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: If Ed Hochuli and Mike Carey count, them.

#winning  Rock On
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2015, 07:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Only in the spirit of the OP:

Gilbert Gottfried

He's awesomely obnoxious.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2015, 07:28 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: [Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Haha I sidnt know what that was till I looked it up.   I was thinking of this ...  

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 02:52 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha I sidnt know what that was till I looked it up.   I was thinking of this ...  

I didn't figure you'd know, but thought I'd be silly.
Look up the Deadpool trailer on YouTube.
It will be out in February.

On the movie you referenced (always been a Dirty Harry fan), did you know Jim Carrey was in that movie as Johnny Squares ?
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:49 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I didn't figure you'd know, but thought I'd be silly.
Look up the Deadpool trailer on YouTube.
It will be out in February.

On the movie you referenced (always been a Dirty Harry fan), did you know Jim Carrey was in that movie as Johnny Squares ?

I will look it up.

And I didn't know jim Carey was in there, will have to watch it again. Love Dirty Harry movies.
Reply/Quote
I guess this is why i love this board, you guys already named about everybody, but i will add Beyonce.

She got real UGLEE to me awhile back and she just annoys me.

Sarah Jessica Parker is another one with a foot for a face but that might be mean hehe. :angry:

Oh, and every other celeb that once was an American and changed their accent to English, Madonna etc.
Reply/Quote