Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Cethan Carter Visits
Surely we can do better in the TE market even with drafting one.

May as well extend Sample
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 04:27 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Surely we can do better in the TE market even with drafting one.

LOL
Reply/Quote
I'm running out of words to type mustering up something positive to appease the "eat crow, I told you this offseason was going to be great" crowd...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Probably taking a look at bringing him back as a special teams player.  I believe that was the main role he had here before.  Not every visiting player is being brought in just to look at for a 1st team offense or defense job.  There are other roles players can fill.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 04:32 PM)jj22 Wrote: I'm running out of words to type mustering up something positive to appease the "eat crow, I told you this offseason was going to be great" crowd...

Lol…. He obviously wouldn’t be TE1.

Amazing.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 04:32 PM)jj22 Wrote: I'm running out of words to type mustering up something positive to appease the "eat crow, I told you this offseason was going to be great" crowd...

Maybe just come back before opening day with an "I told you so" or "I was wrong", this surely has to be as annoying for you to keep posting as it is for us to keep reading...?

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 04:36 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Probably taking a look at bringing him back as a special teams player.  I believe that was the main role he had here before.  Not every visiting player is being brought in just to look at for a 1st team offense or defense job.  There are other roles players can fill.

Yep, special teams is what he does best. Plus, he's been a pretty decent pass blocker when he's had the opportunities.
Reply/Quote

If you run out of words will you stop posting? 

Asking for a friend. 

Orlando Brown Jr. 
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 05:14 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep, special teams is what he does best. Plus, he's been a pretty decent pass blocker when he's had the opportunities.

Sounds like a decent contributor.  
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 06:03 PM)M.W. Wrote: Sounds like a decent contributor.  

Yeah, and for his role is...he was solid during his time with the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 06:02 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: If you run out of words will you stop posting? 

Asking for a friend. 

Orlando Brown Jr. 

Make it a T-shirt...
Reply/Quote
Yes Carter visited but so did a far better prospect and that is Foster Moreau former teammate of Burrow at LSU and a guy that fits exactly with what they Bengals ask of their TEs. Could be an even better fit than Hurst was.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 04:27 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Surely we can do better in the TE market even with drafting one.

Cethan Carter? but...why?
He walked after 2020 for a reason.

Just re-sign Wilcox if you're considering Carter.
Not that I think Wilcox is good, but I don't see how Carter is objectively better.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote