Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad Johnson Highlights

Reply/Quote
Chad will always be a favorite of mine. He made watching football in Cincinnati fun again for a while.

And I thank him for that.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I have this saved as a favorite in my YouTube account. Despite the Ochocinco nonsense and the way he left here, I'll always have fond memories of Chad. Best sideline feet in the game.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
People want to say AJ is the best Bengal WR of all-time, but I'm not so sure. People are quick to forget just how dominant Chad was in his prime. AJ may wind up passing Chad's numbers eventually, but if you have to win 1 game and you have a choice between prime Chad and prime AJ, I don't think it's an easy pick.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2016, 10:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: People want to say AJ is the best Bengal WR of all-time, but I'm not so sure. People are quick to forget just how dominant Chad was in his prime. AJ may wind up passing Chad's numbers eventually, but if you have to win 1 game and you have a choice between prime Chad and prime AJ, I don't think it's an easy pick.

AJ has the potential to be the greatest Bengal receiver of alol time, but like you, I'm not ready to crown him just yet.  Another few seasons at the same or a higher level of productivity, and I'll agree.  Still, Chad will always be special.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
That 2005 offense was a well oiled machine.I don't think aj and this offense will ever quite measure up tbh.I think mj was a good wr 2 don't see a 3 quite as good as Henry,but eifert is a way better te than Reggie kelly,with that being said 2005 team went on a nine game run in which they averaged 34.7 points a pop that's hard to top
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 02:07 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: That 2005 offense was a  well oiled machine.I don't think aj and this offense will ever quite measure up tbh.I think mj was a good wr 2 don't see a 3 quite as good as Henry,but eifert is a way better te than Reggie kelly,with that being said 2005 team went on a nine game run in which they averaged 34.7 points a pop that's hard to top

Chris Henry would be a #1 on a lot of teams today. RIP
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote