Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad Johnson Jr
Chad's son is a 4 star recruit that just committed (as a WR) to Arizona State. He looks like he's going to be slightly bigger than Sr, as he's already 6'2" and 180 lbs.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/chad-johnson-jr-son-of-former-nfl-star-wide-receiver-announces-arizona-state-commitment/

How funny would it be to go from Chad to AJ then back to Chad? Oddly enough, Chad Jr wears AJ Green's number.

Looking forward to all the "clever" Uno Ocho jokes. Whatever
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
How many Chad Jr's are out there.
Reply/Quote
Draft him, sign him, just get him in the building.

Great bloodlines.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 01:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How many Chad Jr's are out there.

Hopefully a bunch. And hopefully we can sign them all just to irritate you.  Smirk
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Remember, no matter how good or not good a football player is you can still threaten that the Patriots or Steelers will take him and use him to destroy us.
Reply/Quote
Ocho jroh
Reply/Quote
Usually the kid is nothing like the dad
Reply/Quote

https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

No telling.  But he'll probably only admit to the one that can play football....  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 01:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Chad's son is a 4 star recruit that just committed (as a WR) to Arizona State. He looks like he's going to be slightly bigger than Sr, as he's already 6'2" and 180 lbs.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/chad-johnson-jr-son-of-former-nfl-star-wide-receiver-announces-arizona-state-commitment/

How funny would it be to go from Chad to AJ then back to Chad? Oddly enough, Chad Jr wears AJ Green's number.

Looking forward to all the "clever" Uno Ocho jokes.  Whatever

I'd like to go get the CB from Oklahoma St., who happens to be AJ Green also!!
Reply/Quote
Have never seen him play but he is already better than Cody Core.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 02:17 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Usually the kid is nothing like the dad

I don’t necessarily see this a bad thing.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 05:06 PM)HuDey Wrote: I don’t necessarily see this a bad thing.

Seeing as how Chad had over 10,000 yards receiving, I'd hope he is like his dad. 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 05:33 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Seeing as how Chad had over 10,000 yards receiving, I'd hope he is like his dad. 

Hes a totally different build then his dad,totally different personality too. Dont even look like chad to me. 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 05:33 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Seeing as how Chad had over 10,000 yards receiving, I'd hope he is like his dad. 

His little girl though does favor him and shes a top runner in the usa for her age
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 06:00 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: His little girl though does favor him and shes a top runner in the usa for her age

She is very fast for her age. His children definitely picked up his athletic genes. He's one of my favorite follows on Instagram.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 05:58 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Hes a totally different build then his dad,totally different personality too. Dont even look like chad to me. 

Well, you think Ross looks smaller than Baby Hawk so your eye test is up for debate to say the least lol

Reply/Quote
Watching him play against high school kids, he looks like a man among boys, which I guess most big time college and NFL players do.

Chad the son looks like a better runner than Chad the dad. He also plays defense and plays it well, He never gets tackled by one guy, He also runs back punts and even threw long TD pass somewhere long the line. He seems to be a one man wrecking crew.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 08:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well, you think Ross looks smaller than Baby Hawk so your eye test is up for debate to say the least lol

Lol he does not height but thickness and muscle. Ross looks like a middle schooler. 
Reply/Quote

Minus the diva shenanigans and I’m in.
Reply/Quote