Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chad Johnson will be on Manningcast
If the game is giving you heartburn switch over to ESPN 2 for the Manningcast and guest Chad Johnson. No word yet what time. It should be entertaining

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I usually watch their broadcast. It can be entertaining and informative at times, though the guests can be hit or miss. This week I'll maybe record them and watch Tuesday since I'll be listening to Dan and Lap during the game but I don't want to miss Chad. He's always good for a chuckle or two.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
No thanks. I'll go to an opera to see a diva.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 04:18 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: No thanks. I'll go to an opera to see a diva.

Boo this man
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 04:18 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: No thanks. I'll go to an opera to see a diva.

One of the worst on here.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Chad will be the 3rd guest out of 3.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Guaranteed to be entertaining!
Tiger
Reply/Quote
Wonder if he brings Pepto
Reply/Quote
I will 100% be watching the Manning cast
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Manning cast recorded along with the regular game coverage so I went back and watched it. I wouldn't want to have that distraction during the game but it's worth recording to watch later.

Take-aways:

The Manning bros talked a lot about how this offense was changed and simplified to help Browning be successful. He played great but people ready to crown him need to slow their roll. I think the Jags were a bit over-rated and we need to see whether he can approach this performance against a tough defense now that it's all on film.

If anyone ever doubted that Kay Adams is a legit fan just watch the Manning cast. She literally squealed when the Bengals made a big play. It was a pleasure to see.

Chad Johnson did his usual shtick but he also was thoroughly engaged in the game. The Manning bros were asking unrelated questions and he's watching not hearing them. Good to see. I got tired of his shtick back in the day. He lost focus on football. I think he knows now that he probably threw away a couple of years of productivity because of that. But he's welcome on the bandwagon along with everyone else except Steelers fans.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2023, 03:28 PM)pally Wrote: If the game is giving you heartburn switch over to ESPN 2 for the Manningcast and guest Chad Johnson.  No word yet what time.  It should be entertaining

Went back and watched after the game was over. Very entertaining and i laughed a lot. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2023, 05:06 PM)Roland Wrote: Manning cast recorded along with the regular game coverage so I went back and watched it.   I wouldn't want to have that distraction during the game but it's worth recording to watch later.

Take-aways:

The Manning bros talked a lot about how this offense was changed and simplified to help Browning be successful.  He played great but people ready to crown him need to slow their roll.  I think the Jags were a bit over-rated and we need to see whether he can approach this performance against a tough defense now that it's all on film.

If anyone ever doubted that Kay Adams is a legit fan just watch the Manning cast.  She literally squealed when the Bengals made a big play.  It was a pleasure to see.

Chad Johnson did his usual shtick but he also was thoroughly engaged in the game.  The Manning bros were asking unrelated questions and he's watching not hearing them.  Good to see.  I got tired of his shtick back in the day.  He lost focus on football.  I think he knows now that he probably threw away a couple of years of productivity because of that.  But he's welcome on the  bandwagon along with everyone else except Steelers fans.

Eli told Kay he had some pictures to show her. Her facial expression changed after that.
Reply/Quote