Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad and Carson reunite
Reply/Quote
YES!!!!

I need more video of these two hanging out!
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 05:30 PM)Trademark Wrote:

He looks like that actor from SNL who was in "We're The Millers."
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I didn't watch it until the end. Guess I missed the part where he rags on the Bengals, which he always seems to do whenever anyone puts a camera in his face.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Nah, we're good on the 9 to 85 connection.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That video makes me want to dump trash on Palmer's lawn again.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Call me crazy, but I'd still love to see Chad play in the NFL, especially with Burrow.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
That's a heart warming video. These two provided some of the most electric excitement that Bengals fans felt in a long time. I've got that feeling again with Burrow and co. but I still get excited seeing the original guys who did it for me.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 05:59 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Call me crazy, but I'd still love to see Chad play in the NFL, especially with Burrow.

You're crazy.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Didn’t know Palmer was in Idaho! He’s clearly adopted the Idaho look and wears it well!
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 05:50 PM)Synric Wrote: That video makes me want to dump trash on Palmer's lawn again.

It’s a 2.5 hour drive for me if you’re interested...
Reply/Quote
Love 'em or hate 'em those guys were a DEADLY connection when they were on.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 06:01 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: That's a heart warming video. These two provided some of the most electric excitement that Bengals fans felt in a long time. I've got that feeling again with Burrow and co. but I still get excited seeing the original guys who did it for me.

Yeah, after a dozen years of wandering in the wilderness if felt like we were on the verge of a championship.  Still damn disappointing, all these years later.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
F'n stealers....
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 05:50 PM)Synric Wrote: That video makes me want to dump trash on Palmer's lawn again.
Did you just confess to the 2nd biggest crime of the century!?!?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 05:59 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Call me crazy, but I'd still love to see Chad play in the NFL, especially with Burrow.

Maybe not as a player, but he might make a decent coach.  His attention to detail is part of what made him good as a player and able to demonstrate the bravado of his ego.  Give him a shot as a QC assistant, and see where it goes?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Did palmer just quit and give up at the end of that vid?
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 08:36 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Did palmer just quit and give up at the end of that vid?

No, but Mike Brown wasn't calling the shots om the video. 
Reply/Quote
[Image: t3_j56tg3?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%...ame=mweb2x]

Palmer looks like a doomsday prepper.

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 10:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: t3_j56tg3?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%...ame=mweb2x]

Palmer looks like a doomsday prepper.

This made me laugh but so true.
Reply/Quote