Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad and Ja'Marr working out

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-29-2022, 02:16 PM)pally Wrote:

Chad thinks he can cover Chase? Child please!
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2022, 02:16 PM)pally Wrote:

There is so much Bengals fandom beauty in this picture. Wub
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2022, 02:54 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Chad thinks he can cover Chase?  Child please!

Didn't Chad think he could outrun a horse?   Hilarious
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Wonder if this was Chad or Ja'Marr's idea...........

Kind of seems like it's one of Chad's attempts to get back in the spotlight.

If Chase is getting something out of it, then good and I'm glad that Chad's helping him and I'm thankful, but just hoping that Chad doesn't get into Chase's mind too much.

Chase seems like the type of kid that wouldn't let that happen, but you never know.......
Reply/Quote
Chad looks like an old man hunched over like that. He's got no chance, lol.
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2022, 03:48 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Didn't Chad think he could outrun a horse?   Hilarious

Seems like I do remember something along those lines.

Good to see Chad trying to help.
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2022, 03:48 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Didn't Chad think he could outrun a horse?   Hilarious

(03-29-2022, 04:46 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Seems like I do remember something along those lines.

Good to see Chad trying to help.

He did say that and I think he tried and won but he also had a huge head-start over the horse, so it wasn't a true outrunning.

I loved Chad and everything he did here but, like I said, this worries me........
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2022, 02:54 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Chad thinks he can cover Chase?  Child please!

...or block Ray Lewis:

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Jaylen Waddle was there too

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-29-2022, 04:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Wonder if this was Chad or Ja'Marr's idea...........

Kind of seems like it's one of Chad's attempts to get back in the spotlight.

If Chase is getting something out of it, then good and I'm glad that Chad's helping him and I'm thankful, but just hoping that Chad doesn't get into Chase's mind too much.

Chase seems like the type of kid that wouldn't let that happen, but you never know.......

Chad has been doing this for the past 2 years; he goes up against current WRs during workouts (while working out with them) and tries to cover them.

For his age, he does a pretty good job, but he gets beaten almost every time.

This only gets posted on his Twitter.

Nothing to worry about ThumbsUp
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2022, 05:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ...or block Ray Lewis:

You have to love that effort and willingness from a WR, though, if not the results.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2022, 06:54 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You have to love that effort and willingness from a WR, though, if not the results.

There's absolutely nothing I don't love about Chad. A few years later Ray cheap shot him (as Ravens do) and Chad jumped right back up. 

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Chad mentoring Chase is cool, but in no way can he cover Chase at 44 years of age.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2022, 12:06 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Chad mentoring Chase is cool, but in no way can he cover Chase at any age.

FIFY
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2022, 09:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There's absolutely nothing I don't love about Chad. A few years later Ray cheap shot him (as Ravens do) and Chad jumped right back up. 

That was a huge play on a drive that led to a game winning TD with just a few seconds left.

Part of that magic '09 season.
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2022, 06:38 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Chad has been doing this for the past 2 years; he goes up against current WRs during workouts (while working out with them) and tries to cover them.

For his age, he does a pretty good job, but he gets beaten almost every time.

This only gets posted on his Twitter.

Nothing to worry about ThumbsUp

Agreed, plus Chad has over a decade of NFL experience to share with Chase. 
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2022, 12:00 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Agreed, plus Chad has over a decade of NFL experience to share with Chase. 

This, Chad is only helping out. Dude is a devout Bengal. He wants to see us get that ring as much as anybody.

Chad has a lot of great info in his head playing as long as he did and owning Corners.
Reply/Quote
I miss when he would mail pepto to the other teams corners lol
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2022, 04:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He did say that and I think he tried and won but he also had a huge head-start over the horse, so it wasn't a true outrunning.

I loved Chad and everything he did here but, like I said, this worries me........

Yup, it's deffinetly the offseason.. What in the possible hell is there to worry about? This is a good thing.. Chad's been doing this for years now, and has a lot of knowledge to share... He's older now and most deffinetly tries to steer these kids the right way, I'm sure of it..
Reply/Quote