Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad is giving out “stimulus checks”
(06-24-2020, 10:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It really is. I see old Essex up there piling on as well. Pathetic.

Unless you **** with kids or animals people deserve a second chance in my book. I don’t understand the need to talk shit about a man trying to help people, but hey, that’s just me.
I have my opinion of Chad and since I grew up in that type of relationship and also was left without child support I am going to speak out when I feel we gloss over that on what seems like a consistent level and will continue to do so when it applies. If it ruffles feathers so be it..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2020, 11:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Our boys, Holic and friends won't let that happen Bfine. ThumbsUp
Yeah, those guys are the best 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-25-2020, 12:15 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I have my opinion of Chad and since I grew up in that type of relationship and also was left without child support I am going to speak out when I feel we gloss over that on what seems like a consistent level and will continue to do so when it applies. If it ruffles feathers so be it..

Chad’s kids are well taken care of. He’s not a deadbeat dad.

His relationship with Chad Jr for example (who is going to play for Marvin’s Sun Devils next year btw) seems just fine. But by all means keep on talking shit.

Reply/Quote
(06-24-2020, 08:40 PM)Dynnasti Wrote: You should research divorce rape. No child costs millions to raise/support. It’s all a scam for dirty lawyers to get rich. End of story.

It is not about just giving a child the bare minimum to "raise".  It is about a father devoting an equal share of his income to support each of his children.

Multi-millionaires shouldn't be able to drop kids all over the country and then not give a fair share of his income to support them because he has moved on to his next "favorite".
Reply/Quote
Would bengals game tickets be considered part of the stimulus package?

Chad, IM me. I'm ready to support the economy in Cinci and the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Couple fine ivory towers thrown up in this thread. Funny how many such towers are built on foundations of shit. "Judge not lest ye be judged."

To Chad--don't ever stop being you.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Love that Chad is doing this! He can spend his money however he wants.

I used to follow Chad on Twitter, thought it was great as he was always spending time with his family and friends, he didn't drink or party and would play with kids in the neighborhood and stuff. Then he started getting free clothes and shoes from some famous designer brand (can't remember the name) and a bunch of his post became all about stuff like that. His Twitter got really boring and just bragging so when he went to NE I stopped following immediately. Came back and started following him again after he was done with football for a few years, he's turned back into the old Chad and most of his stuff is funny and him playing FIFA, hanging with family/friends/strangers. Solid guy and matured a bunch, glad he still loves the Bengals too!!
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2020, 12:38 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Chad’s kids are well taken care of. He’s not a deadbeat dad.

His relationship with Chad Jr for example (who is going to play for Marvin’s Sun Devils next year btw) seems just fine. But by all means keep on talking shit.

glad you think battery his ex wife is shit... and yes he was taken to court on lack of child support.. glad you are ok with that shit too.. and i dont give a shit want you think anyway so take that shit to the bank
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2020, 12:21 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: glad you think battery his ex wife is shit... and yes he was taken to court on lack of child support.. glad you are ok with that shit too.. and i dont give a shit want you think anyway so take that shit to the bank

I’ve already said in this very thread I believe in second chances (for the most part). What Chad did to his ex was terrible. Doesn’t mean it needs to be brought up every time we talk about him. Especially in a thread about him giving money away to HELP people. Seems petty to me. As far as the child support stuff, I don’t know enough about it. But again, he’s not a deadbeat absentee dad (which you implied). He’s very involved in his kids lives. So maybe try getting down off your high horse, and just acknowledge people are not perfect, and are capable of both good and bad. And Chad seems to be mostly doing good these days. It really is amazing to me that even a thread like this has to turn nasty. *Sigh*

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2020, 12:59 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’ve already said in this very thread I believe in second chances (for the most part). What Chad did to his ex was terrible. Doesn’t mean it needs to be brought up every time we talk about him. Especially in a thread about him giving money away to HELP people. Seems petty to me. As far as the child support stuff, I don’t know enough about it. But again, he’s not a deadbeat absentee dad (which you implied). He’s very involved in his kids lives. So maybe try getting down off your high horse, and just acknowledge people are not perfect, and are capable of both good and bad. And Chad seems to be mostly doing good these days. It really is amazing to me that even a thread like this has to turn nasty. *Sigh*

then STOP posting them. You turned it into a "shit" post!!! Believe this, We can ALL do without them!!!

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2020, 02:56 AM)RASCAL Wrote: then STOP posting them. You turned it into a "shit" post!!! Believe this, We can ALL do without them!!!

Wrong. Fred and Essex Johnson did. I actually tried to start a POSITIVE thread about a former Bengal doing a good deed.

Reply/Quote
(06-24-2020, 08:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Leave it to Fred to shit on a guy who’s trying to help people during one of the hardest times our country has ever faced.

Seems racist to me to be so jealous of a successful black man. 

Even though I wasn't a fan of Chads sideline antics, he has always been generous to people and i liked hearing those stories more.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2020, 03:17 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Wrong. Fred and Essex Johnson did. I actually tried to start a POSITIVE thread about a former Bengal doing a good deed.

the ONLY person that is WRONG is YOU!!!

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2020, 02:04 PM)RASCAL Wrote: the ONLY person that is WRONG is YOU!!!

Not taking sides, but Nicomo did nothing wrong in this case; he posted to spread some positivity and shine some light on a former Bengal doing something awesome like he always did.

Then a guy who has clearly stated in the past that he doesn't like the man, starts talking shit that has nothing to do with what Nicomo posted.

And you're piling on because you don't like Nicomo.

Pretty cut and dry.

(06-25-2020, 04:40 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Love that Chad is doing this! He can spend his money however he wants.

I used to follow Chad on Twitter, thought it was great as he was always spending time with his family and friends, he didn't drink or party and would play with kids in the neighborhood and stuff. Then he started getting free clothes and shoes from some famous designer brand (can't remember the name) and a bunch of his post became all about stuff like that. His Twitter got really boring and just bragging so when he went to NE I stopped following immediately. Came back and started following him again after he was done with football for a few years, he's turned back into the old Chad and most of his stuff is funny and him playing FIFA, hanging with family/friends/strangers. Solid guy and matured a bunch, glad he still loves the Bengals too!!

I truly think he is the best non-competitive FIFA player in the world; he NEVER loses and he rips people in 2.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2020, 12:21 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: glad you think battery his ex wife is shit... and yes he was taken to court on lack of child support.. glad you are ok with that shit too.. and i dont give a shit want you think anyway so take that shit to the bank

The whole notion that Chad could be a deadbeat dad is preposterous.  It's not like he would be very hard to find.

But you be well in that ivory tower with your own perfection.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2020, 04:01 PM)McC Wrote: The whole notion that Chad could be a deadbeat dad is preposterous. 

Why exactly?

He lost multiple houses to foreclosure.

He had multiple women who had to take him to court to force him to pay his chiold support.

You didn'tknow about any of that?
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2020, 04:01 PM)McC Wrote: The whole notion that Chad could be a deadbeat dad is preposterous.  It's not like he would be very hard to find.

But you be well in that ivory tower with your own perfection.

If you actually read my post but my own personal  experiences growing up you would see I'm not at all looking at it from a ivory tower..
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2020, 05:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why exactly?

He lost multiple houses to foreclosure.

He had multiple women who had to take him to court to force him to pay his chiold support.

You didn'tknow about any of that?

So what? He also lost his job that made him millions annually. Apparently its no longer an issue for him. So get over it, or is your life that perfect? 
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2020, 06:39 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: If you actually read my post but my own personal  experiences growing up you would see I'm not at all looking at it from a ivory tower..

By sharing your past. You make it appear that you are taking your personal frustrations about yours out on Chad, based on couple of similar circumstances. Thats understandable and not an attack on you. 

I dont follow Chad. But the little I have seen from occasionally viewing his account is that he seems like an active dad with his kids. It could be just for show to, but hard to believe that cause he has always had a good heart. 
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2020, 07:39 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So what? He also lost his job that made him millions annually. Apparently its no longer an issue for him. So get over it, or is your life that perfect? 

Cool down man.

I didn't mean to just attack Chad.  I just found it interesting that a guy who had lost a couple of houses to foreclosure and was taken to court for not paying child support suddenly has a quarter of a million dollars to just give away.

So nothing personal about me stating the obvious.  .  .  Since Chad has not played ball or had any big endorsements in a long time he is obviously making his money from either selling crack or human trafficking. 

Ninja
Reply/Quote