Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad is in the house
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I don't view this as anything significant, but rather just fun news. I'm a huge Chad Johnson fan so it's cool to see him around the facility.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't necessarily think it's a big news thing either, but there HAS to be a reason why he's there; he's never gone to PBS just for the hell of it, since he retired, so I'd have to think he's be part of publicity/jersey reveal/ambassador role/SOMETHING, going forward.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Saw he left McDonald’s at Joe’s locker so he can start the Ocho diet plan lol.
Reply/Quote
It can only be one of two things: Debuting the new jerseys or the Ring of Honor Tiger
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Of course he has McDonald’s lmao
Reply/Quote
Love Chad. Prob my 2nd-fav Bengal ever.

Bought his official jersey at the Pro Shop. Size 54 (three sizes too big- everything else was sold out). $297 (roughly half my bank account at the time haha). The next day we beat Cleveland in the 58-48 shootout.

That was my first live game and I'll never forget it. I still wear the jersey today. Worth every penny.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2021, 03:56 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I don't necessarily think it's a big news thing either, but there HAS to be a reason why he's there; he's never gone to PBS just for the hell of it, since he retired, so I'd have to think he's be part of publicity/jersey reveal/ambassador role/SOMETHING, going forward.

Possibly one of those coaching internships teams do in the spring. Housh did it a few years back.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2021, 04:01 PM)tms Wrote: Love Chad. Prob my 2nd-fav Bengal ever.

Bought his official jersey at the Pro Shop. Size 54 (three sizes too big- everything else was sold out). $297 (roughly half my bank account at the time haha). The next day we beat Cleveland in the 58-48 shootout.

That was my first live game and I'll never forget it. I still wear the jersey today. Worth every penny.

Who Dey

I can't even imagine that....  Is that some kind of robe effect?
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2021, 04:12 PM)Yogo Wrote: I can't even imagine that....  Is that some kind of robe effect?

For sure. But I was just a kid. It was important to me then.
Reply/Quote
He had dinner at Redlands Grill, leaving a $1000 tip. He also met up with Jesse Bates at some point, And he was looking for a quick job as either the Reds batboy or pitcher of the first pitch

https://www.wlwt.com/article/former-bengal-chad-ochocinco-johnson-leaves-dollar1000-tip-at-cincinnati-restaurant/36043017

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2021, 04:02 PM)Synric Wrote: Possibly one of those coaching internships teams do in the spring. Housh did it a few years back.

I was thinking/hoping some sort of job interview.. Internship.  PR guy  recruiter. kicker  whatever 

Chad is probly my all time favorite bengal.

But he could probly still beat out some of the WRs on the roster lol
Reply/Quote
If McDonalds isn't paying Chad by now, he hasn't been given good advice. You almost think they have to be.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Probably repping #teamchase

Ninja
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2021, 04:01 PM)tms Wrote: Love Chad. Prob my 2nd-fav Bengal ever.

Who Dey

I was at that game... It was like a video game or something.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2021, 05:48 PM)jj22 Wrote: If McDonalds isn't paying Chad by now, he hasn't been given good advice. You almost think they have to be.

Rep.  I was just going to type the exact same thing.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2021, 05:48 PM)jj22 Wrote: If McDonalds isn't paying Chad by now, he hasn't been given good advice. You almost think they have to be.

McDonalds has a long history of using clowns to promote their products.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2021, 08:17 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: McDonalds has a long history of using clowns to promote their products.

I like Chad, but I have to give this rep.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2021, 08:17 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: McDonalds has a long history of using clowns to promote their products.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2021, 08:17 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: McDonalds has a long history of using clowns to promote their products.

I boo you!
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2021, 09:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

You beat me to it and used a meme! Props.
Reply/Quote