Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chadwick Boseman dead at 43
***** cancer. I didn't even know he was sick.

Article link

He was one of my home town celebrities in that thread.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 12:20 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: ***** cancer. I didn't even know he was sick.

Article link

He was one of my home town celebrities in that thread.

Completely shocked me, never had a clue. I guess there was a photo released a few months ago and he was very thin and sickly looking. It was said it was for a role he was working, but now we know it wasn’t. Really sad. R.I.P.
Reply/Quote
Not only was he the Black Panther and did an amazing job, he did it while fighting cancer. Just incredibly sad. RIP.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
This one hurts. Black Panther is my favorite superhero movie. I'm not black, but I know how much he meant to the black community so my heart goes out to his family and all the people he meant so much to.

Evening I've heard about his shoes that he was a total class act too. Rest in Power T'Challa.
Reply/Quote
Horrible news. Cancer is the absolute worst.

This is probably the most shocking celebrity death for me since James Gandolfini.

Reply/Quote
May he rest in peace.
Reply/Quote
This one hits me hard for some unknown reason. Perhaps it's because how brave he was.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Hard to believe, really. He did justice to a role that not many would have thought could have been as huge as it was in Black Panther.
Reply/Quote
Devastating news. He was a rare talent who had been putting together a spectacular career and now he's gone way too soon.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Colon cancer before 50 is just horrible because unless you have a history and get checked earlier, you're not going to know you have it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote