Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenging Trump
The only real way to challenge Trump is to keep asking questions.  He has no answers.  Eventually he will simply get angry and lash out, but at least the truth will be out there.

That's why he won't hold a press conference but rather scream answers next to a helicopter running...less chance for follow ups.

This is the Chair of the Federal Election Commission.

DJT should put up or shut up.

He won't.  But he should be continually told to do that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

I think this article has some interesting insights into challenging Trump in 2020: https://crooked.com/articles/pollercoaster-2020-wisconsin/
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(08-19-2019, 12:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I think this article has some interesting insights into challenging Trump in 2020: https://crooked.com/articles/pollercoaster-2020-wisconsin/

Interesting.  I wasn't really looking at the way to "beat" him perse.  Just the way to challenge him when interviewing, debating.  Making him talk in the same circle for a solid 10-15 minutes simply with a solid follow up question.  Something sorely lacking when DJT is interviewed. (And in most interviews these days, IMHO.)
Why are fraud voters supposed to vote 100% for Hillary ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(08-19-2019, 06:41 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Why are fraud voters supposed to vote 100% for Hillary ?

In Trump's world (mind) he can't lose.  So there must be an outside reason like someone else cheating.

The GOP has always accused the Democratic party of "cheating" even when the GOP wins because it riles up their base.  
(08-19-2019, 10:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: In Trump's world (mind) he can't lose.  So there must be an outside reason like someone else cheating.

The GOP has always accused the Democratic party of "cheating" even when the GOP wins because it riles up their base.  

In Trump's projection world, he accuses other people of what he is doing.

Well, if it works ...

Sometimes, you just have the politicians you deserve.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Its possible that instead of hordes of locust or the world getting flooded that God put Trump in the position of potus to punish us for our wicked ways selfish lifestyles most Americans lead (not me). If this is true, he couldn't of picked a better punishment.ThumbsUp
Why would God punish people. ? Whatever it's another debate.

(08-20-2019, 07:51 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Why would God punish people. ? Whatever it's another debate.

He's not being serious.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-20-2019, 07:51 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Why would God punish people. ? Whatever it's another debate.

For sinning. Turning away from God.  Feminism and gay rights.
(08-24-2019, 04:04 AM)Dill Wrote: For sinning. Turning away from God.  Feminism and gay rights.

Yes, this. Trump said he was the "chosen one".
I'm looking forward to the rationalization trumpeteers offer up when he fully implodes during a debate. Lets be real. He's lost a few steps in the last couple of years. Any Dem other than Biden will expose him as as impotent imbecile.

"BUT WHAT ABOUT THE EMAILS!"
(08-27-2019, 09:36 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I'm looking forward to the rationalization trumpeteers offer up when he fully implodes during a debate.  Lets be real.  He's lost a few steps in the last couple of years.  Any Dem other than Biden will expose him as as impotent imbecile.

"BUT WHAT ABOUT THE EMAILS!"

They say he is so "smart" he's "just trolling" the libs.

Because rambling, incoherent word salads are a-okay with the Trump supporters as long as the economy is "great" I guess.
(08-19-2019, 11:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: The only real way to challenge Trump is to keep asking questions.  He has no answers.  Eventually he will simply get angry and lash out, but at least the truth will be out there.

That's why he won't hold a press conference but rather scream answers next to a helicopter running...less chance for follow ups.

This is the Chair of the Federal Election Commission.

DJT should put up or shut up.

He won't.  But he should be continually told to do that.

Hey, this is a good way to challenge Trump.

Now here's a bad way...

Being a member of Trump's "enemy of the people" and feeding his "fake news" narrative by putting out news so fake it had to be retracted less than 12 hours later because basic journalistic standards were ignored in the name of attacking Trump.

[Image: 6ix38le.jpg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(08-28-2019, 06:44 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Hey, this is a good way to challenge Trump.

Now here's a bad way...

Being a member of Trump's "enemy of the people" and feeding his "fake news" narrative by putting out news so fake it had to be retracted less than 12 hours later because basic journalistic standards were ignored in the name of attacking Trump.

[Image: 6ix38le.jpg]

Yep.  The ones who rush "stories" out are only hurting themselves.

There are enough easily proven stories about DJT without this.

Now, with that said, Trump and his minion will cite this as "proof" of fake news while its is the exception rather than the rule. So people who believe Trump and that are just as foolish.
So the President's personal lawyer has threatened a lawsuit (typical of DJT) but I found his argument against the story a bit puzzling.

(Note: I can't remember where I read this last night but here's link to the story.)

https://deadline.com/2019/08/donald-trump-lawrence-odonnell-russian-loans-claim-defamation-lawsuit-threat-nbcuniversal-msnbc-1202706447/

Quote:“The only borrowers under these loans are Trump entities, and Mr. Trump is the only guarantor,’ Harder adds in the two-page correspondence. “Numerous documents for each of these loans are also recorded, publicly available and searchable online. Thus, actual malice can easily be proven based on your reckless disregard of the truth and unreasonable reliance on an alleged ‘source’ who you will not even identify in your story and likely is seeking to mislead you and the public for political reasons or other ulterior motives.”

If I'm correct that's a lot of legalese for "Trump's businesses might have Russian co-signers, but Trump doesn't!".

And since DJT said at the G7 he doesn't care about making money ( Cool ) clearly he knows nothing about his businesses and wouldn't be beholden to his cosigners in Russia.  Ninja