Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Champions League Final
Man, this game was just oozing potential goals, until the Salah injury. Such a shame to see him subbed.

And freaking hell, that was a goal by Bale.
Reply/Quote
And that is the definition of a bad day at the office.

Such a shame.
Reply/Quote
Yeah it really was a 1-1 game, but Liverpool's goalie blundered those two goals, especially the first one that Benzema got. Make it all the way to the final game, and two huge bad plays by the goalie.

Bales goal was amazing.

And feel bad for Salah. He was lucky before that when he and Ramos hooked arms, and Ramos took him down. But not lucky the second time.

It was a great game I thought early on, but once Salah left and their goalie flubbed those goals, just knew it was over near the end.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sergio Ramos is a punk. He reminds me of a Steeler player smiling after hurting another player that forces them to leave a game. Whether he hurt Salah on purpose or not, he definitely was smiling when Salah was leaving in tears.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2018, 01:34 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Sergio Ramos is a punk. He reminds me of a Steeler player smiling after hurting another player that forces them to leave a game. Whether he hurt Salah on purpose or not, he definitely was smiling when Salah was leaving in tears.

This. Always has been.

He went out there and as soon as he found himself locked with Liverpool's best player, he definitely dragged him down and made sure that arm got "tangled". It was a different game after that.
Reply/Quote