Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chances of Andy and AJ teaming up?
What do you guys think? Could be fun to watch if they go to the right team. What if the Cowboys go that route? It would be interesting if AJ and Andy take a team friendly deal.
Reply/Quote
Don’t know about Andy, but AJ should chase a ring somewhere. Maybe Green Bay or Seattle. He needs to go to a team where he can just be a nice complimentary piece.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I think the cowboys should put money into the rest of that roster first and worry about a qb later. Dalton would be a good bridge qb plus he's cheap and good value.

as for Green, he would be the number 3 for dallas, and if he also signs for cheap, then yea they should make the move.
Reply/Quote
Over Andy's last 7 starts, he posted a 95.1 passer rating, with 13 TD's to only 5 picks.

Took him a second to settle in, but he posted a solid season for them.

They went 4-3 in those starts.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
AJ tô Green Bay makes too much sense not to happen IMO.
Reply/Quote
Who cares? Really if the team is going to let AJ walk, then who really cares where he goes?

Personally, I think that they should offer him a modest contract to finish his career as a Bengal.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 08:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Who cares? Really if the team is going to let AJ walk, then who really cares where he goes?

Personally, I think that they should offer him a modest contract to finish his career as a Bengal.

I’ll always be a AJ Green and Andy Dalton fan. No matter where they’re playing. Cowboys could be dangerous with that duo along with what they have on offense. If they could fix their defense that would be a contending team.
Reply/Quote
I don't care.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 09:30 PM)Burreaux Wrote: I’ll always be a AJ Green and Andy Dalton fan. No matter where they’re playing. Cowboys could be dangerous with that duo along with what they have on offense. If they could fix their defense that would be a contending team.

Sorry man, but threads about former Bengal players currently playing on other teams, along with one's fantasizing about a former player and a prospective former player playing together on another team is simply not Jungle Noise..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 11:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sorry man, but threads about former Bengal players currently playing on other teams, along with one's fantasizing about a former player and a prospective former player playing together on another team is simply not Jungle Noise..

Sorry about that. I'll find another place to hang out then. Just thought it would be interesting conversation in the offseason.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 06:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Don’t know about Andy, but AJ should chase a ring somewhere. Maybe Green Bay or Seattle. He needs to go to a team where he can just be a nice complimentary piece.

word is the ravens are after AJ
Reply/Quote
*doesn't care*
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 11:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sorry man, but threads about former Bengal players currently playing on other teams, along with one's fantasizing about a former player and a prospective former player playing together on another team is simply not Jungle Noise..

sure it is.... just keep it in the right topic.. that is where I would agree totally got tired of Whitworth threads in wrong topic area.. 
Reply/Quote

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Always been a huge AJ Green fan, but he is washed up.

Over the past 10 years there have been 345 100-target seasons by WRs. Of those 345 Green's 2020 yards per target (5.0) ranks next to last (344th) and his catch percentage (45.2) ranks 343rd. Of the 345 he was one of only 16 to have 2 or fewer td receptions.

He was not just bad last year. He was historically bad.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 06:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Don’t know about Andy, but AJ should chase a ring somewhere. Maybe Green Bay or Seattle. He needs to go to a team where he can just be a nice complimentary piece.

if thats the case he just needs to go to Tampa Bay....
Reply/Quote