Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chao must go!
This explains why the crooked turtle never says a bad word about Trump. He and his wife are thieves just like Trump.

Chao must go
AN EDITORIAL FROM NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell are in bed with
each other, and not just as husband and wife.
New revelations of official coziness are a huge problem for Ms. Chao, whose leadership of the infrastructurebuilding agency was already on a shaky foundation.
Unless she can explain a slew of suspect decisions, and do it quick, she must step down.
On Monday, Politico reported that Ms. Chao designated a dedicated liaison to help Kentucky and only
Kentucky — the state represented by her powerful spouse — with infrastructure grants.
Not California, with more people and needs than anyplace else. Not New York, the economic capital, with
aging tunnels and bridges. Just the Bluegrass State.
So just as Mr. McConnell was gearing up for re-election, Kentucky won nearly $80 million in approved
grants, including a highway-improvement project that had been rejected twice.
Convenient.
This obscene use of political power puts in sharp focus other curious episodes during Ms. Chao’s tenure.
The New York Times reported that in a 2017 proposed trip to China, Ms. Chao — whose family runs an
American shipping company with extensive business in China — attempted to have Beijing Embassy staff
coordinate travel for at least one family member and have other relatives sit in on meetings with Chinese
government officials.
Last month, the Wall Street Journal revealed that Ms. Chao made $40,000 profiting from sale of stock in the
country’s largest construction-materials supplier, stock she had promised to divest from a year ago.
At this point, we’re too exhausted to muster much surprise at the discovery of this type of behavior in the
Trump Cabinet.
But we’re not tired enough to take it lying down.
I am glad the weird looking turtle man was able to find a woman other than his mother to love him. It is a wonderful part of the story about the most successful Chinese spy in modern history.
The Turtle man has made millions of dollars since he has been in office. Must be a great investor. The Spy and Turtle have a great partnership. They make lots of money together. Do you think she married him for his looks? Hilarious
I am surprised this hasnt gotten more traction. We have quite a few active conservative posters. Here i thought they were all about "draining the swamp." The silence is strange when the swamp is straight up shitting in their face.
(06-18-2019, 03:46 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I am surprised this hasnt gotten more traction. We have quite a few active conservative posters. Here i thought they were all about "draining the swamp." The silence is strange when the swamp is straight up shitting in their face.
Personally, I got an unfortunate visual when I got to the part about Mitch being in bed with his wife, threw up a little in my mouth, and could not read any further.

If you can guarantee there are no other references in the article that would cause me to visualize Mitch's "O Face" I will read the content and give you the traction you seek.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-18-2019, 03:46 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I am surprised this hasnt gotten more traction. We have quite a few active conservative posters. Here i thought they were all about "draining the swamp." The silence is strange when the swamp is straight up shitting in their face.

busy checking their blood pressure while rummaging through old usenet disco's from 2006 about the clinton foundation.  
(06-18-2019, 04:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Personally, I got an unfortunate visual when I got to the part about Mitch being in bed with his wife, threw up a little in my mouth, and could not read any further.

If you can guarantee there are no other references in the article that would cause me to visualize Mitch's "O Face" I will read the content and give you the traction you seek.

Lame.

Just be "intellectually honest" and say you don't care because you are a Republican.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-18-2019, 04:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Personally, I got an unfortunate visual when I got to the part about Mitch being in bed with his wife, threw up a little in my mouth, and could not read any further.

No Kids. Mitch is probably still a virgin. No need to think of Mitch O Face. 

[Image: mcconnell-turtle-fuck1.png?w=648]
(06-18-2019, 06:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: Lame.

Just be "intellectually honest" and say you don't care because you are a Republican.  Smirk

And you just make sure it's about me, so if I respond in kind I can be told I'm the problem 

(06-19-2019, 12:38 AM)bfine32 Wrote: And you just make sure it's about me, so if I respond in kind I can be told I'm the problem 

Sorry.  I thought you were an adult/grown man.

My bad.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-19-2019, 08:41 AM)GMDino Wrote: Sorry.  I thought you were an adult/grown man.

My bad.

Rock On

Nobody wants to hear the lame excuse you use in the elementary school boys room