Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character Death Matchs
(01-16-2018, 04:04 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Jason Bourne vs  The Mechanic (Jason Statham)  I don't remember his name from the movie.

I'd give the Edge to Bourne....   although  (statham is usually a Badass)   I think his name was Arthur Bishop in that movie

Agent 47    (hitman)  vs Robert Rath  (stallone in Assassins)

Or

Judge Dredd (Karl Urban)  vs Judge Dredd ( Stallone)
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 05:28 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I'd give the Edge to Bourne....   although  (statham is usually a Badass)   I think his name was Arthur Bishop in that movie

Agent 47    (hitman)  vs Robert Rath  (stallone in Assassins)

Or

Judge Dredd (Karl Urban)  vs Judge Dredd ( Stallone)

Robert Rath. How does Stallone lose?

That being said......

Rambo vs Dutch (Predator).
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
No Holds Barred Micro Bikini Catfight: Kate Upton vs Rachel Williams (bouncing girl)

(I don't really care who would win the fight, I just want to see it happen, in slo-mo Big Grin)
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 03:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: No Holds Barred Micro Bikini Catfight: Kate Upton vs Rachel Williams (bouncing girl)

(I don't really care how would win the fight, I just want to see it happen, in slo-mo Big Grin)

Whhhaaaaattttt?   I think we all win that catfight!  :) 

Kathy Ireland vs. Jenny McCarthy in a wet tee shirt contest. 
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 09:34 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Robert Rath.  How does Stallone lose?

That being said......

Rambo vs Dutch (Predator).

Id give it Rambo... As bad ass as Dutch is Rambo is war....
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 03:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: No Holds Barred Micro Bikini Catfight: Kate Upton vs Rachel Williams (bouncing girl)

(I don't really care how would win the fight, I just want to see it happen, in slo-mo Big Grin)

then the bottom of the ring should be a trampoline.   (like the end of the man show lol)
Reply/Quote
Cordell Walker (walker texas ranger - Chuck Norris) vs John McClane (Die Hard - Bruce Willis)
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 04:18 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: then the bottom of the ring should be a trampoline.   (like the end of the man show lol)

[Image: Will-Ferrell-Happy-Excited.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 04:20 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Cordell Walker     (walker texas ranger - Chuck Norris)      vs         John McClane   (Die Hard - Bruce Willis)

I've thought on this one for a whole day now and I still can't come up with an answer.  My first instinct was to say Walker wins.....but John McClane just doesn't die.  So.....I don't know.  I'm stuck. 

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 01:46 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I've thought on this one for a whole day now and I still can't come up with an answer.  My first instinct was to say Walker wins.....but John McClane just doesn't die.  So.....I don't know.  I'm stuck. 

yeah I don't know either... But would love to watch the match  
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 07:07 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: yeah I don't know either... But would love to watch the match  

That is a tough one......Imma have to say McClaine.....dude's like a cockroach.

(Slipping guys, I've seen a bunch unanswered, lol)

Gator McCluskey (Burt Reynolds in Gator)  vs.  Jack Burton (Kurt Russell in Big Trouble in Little China)

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 11:08 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Hit Girl

Tommy DeVito (Goodfellas) vs Vincent LaGuardia Gambini (My Cousin Vinnie)

Achilles (Troy) vs General Maximus (Gladiator)

Tommy DeVito.....as much as I love Vinnie, Tommy was just too ruthless.

(01-16-2018, 03:55 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Sgt. Highway (Heartbreak Ridge) vs Sgt. Hartman (Full Metal Jacket)

Han Solo vs Indiana Jones

Barney vs Big Bird

Harley Quinn (Suicide Squad) vs Hit Girl (Kick Ass 2)

Gunny Highway, all day everyday......hell, he whipped The Swede. LMAO

......tough one, but Imma say Indy.....he didn't need starships to be a badass.

Big Bird, no question.

Brian Mills (Liam Neeson in Taken) vs Col. Braddock (Chuck Norris in Missing in Action)

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2018, 03:35 PM)Wyche Wrote: Tommy DeVito.....as much as I love Vinnie, Tommy was just too ruthless.

Big Bird, no question.

Brian Mills (Liam Neeson in Taken) vs Col. Braddock (Chuck Norris in Missing in Action)

Braddock... He doesn't step on toes   He Steps on Necks.

Raizo (Rain)  in ninja assassin vs   Master Huo Yuanjia -- jet li in Fearless
Reply/Quote
Paulie Cicero (Goodfellas) vs Vito Corleone (The Godfather)

Scarface vs Michael Corleone
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2018, 03:30 PM)Wyche Wrote: That is a tough one......Imma have to say McClaine.....dude's like a cockroach.

(Slipping guys, I've seen a bunch unanswered, lol)

Gator McCluskey (Burt Reynolds in Gator)  vs.  Jack Burton (Kurt Russell in Big Trouble in Little China)

Agree with McClaine. 

Goin' with Gator.

(01-19-2018, 03:35 PM)Wyche Wrote: Tommy DeVito.....as much as I love Vinnie, Tommy was just too ruthless.

Big Bird, no question.

Agree with all your picks here. 

You don't **** with Mills. Enough said.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Trump vs Rosie O'Donnel

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2018, 03:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Braddock... He doesn't step on toes   He Steps on Necks.

Raizo (Rain)  in ninja assassin vs   Master Huo Yuanjia    -- jet li in Fearless

Hmmmmm.....that's a tough one.....I'm going Master

(01-19-2018, 04:26 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Paulie Cicero (Goodfellas) vs Vito Corleone (The Godfather)

Scarface vs Michael Corleone

First one's tough.....I gotta go Vito.

Scarface all the way......hands on criminal, came up from nothing, completely ruthless.

(01-20-2018, 02:13 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Trump vs Rosie O'Donnel

LMAO If it comes down to hot air, it's Trump, but if Rosie gets an opportunity to sit on him, it's game over.

The Man with No Name (Clint Eastwood in High Plains Drifter)  vs.  Billy the Kid (Emilio Estevez in Young Guns)

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2018, 01:49 PM)Wyche Wrote: The Man with No Name (Clint Eastwood in High Plains Drifter)  vs.  Billy the Kid (Emilio Estevez in Young Guns)

The Man with No Name!  Billy the Kid will make him famous though.  :) 

Herod (Gene Hackman from the Quick and the Dead) vs.  Tuco (The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly)

Clubber Lange (Rocky III) vs Ivan Drago (Rocky IV)

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2018, 01:49 PM)Wyche Wrote: Hmmmmm.....that's a tough one.....I'm going Master

First one's tough.....I gotta go Vito.

Scarface all the way......hands on criminal, came up from nothing, completely ruthless.

LMAO If it comes down to hot air, it's Trump, but if Rosie gets an opportunity to sit on him, it's game over.

The Man with No Name (Clint Eastwood in High Plains Drifter)  vs.  Billy the Kid (Emilio Estevez in Young Guns)

Great match up but taking my main western man Clint Eastwood. 

Submitting … Gangs of NY vs Escape from NY

Bill the Butcher vs, Snake Plisskan in a "NY cage match" 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2018, 03:03 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Bill the Butcher vs, Snake Plisskan in a "NY cage match" 

I'd go with Bill The Butcher. He knows anatomy ("This is a kill. This is a kill. This is a wound. This is a wound...) and has the cruelty to use that information to his advantage.

John Matrix (Commando) vs Dutch (Predator)

Martin Riggs vs Max Rockatansky
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote