Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chargers
You know what's comin' you, don't even know do you ?

What does a Billion Volts do to a Tiger ? That's all you need to know.

Rivers All Day. Elite.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 11:40 AM)Chargerfreak Wrote: You know what's comin' you, don't even know do you ?

Rivers All Day. Elite.

wut?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Which ******* Bengals fan made this account?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 11:55 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Which ******* Bengals fan made this account?

This thread is only for the undefeated teams. Sorry Blackbird. You've been destroyed. Season's over.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 11:59 AM)Chargerfreak Wrote: This thread is only for the undefeated teams. Sorry Blackbird. You've been destroyed. Season's over.

wut?

Reply/Quote
I haven't been this confused since I tried to decipher one of Chipperson's posts.

Clapping
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 11:55 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Which ******* Bengals fan made this account?

I'm guessing one of the ******** that has already been banned at least once.

Or someone like Pong. One of the known trolls that wastes time creating alts on a message board.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 12:13 PM)Benton Wrote: I haven't been this confused since I tried to decipher one of Chipperson's posts.

Clapping

THE CHIPPPAAAAAHHHHH

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 11:53 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: wut?

Oh look. Another 0-1 team. Sad.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 12:23 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: Oh look. Another 0-1 team. Sad.

Oh look.  Another one week football fan.  Sad.

wut?

Reply/Quote
This board is deader than Lewis and Dalton's playoff record. Wow.

Weather Forecast Sunday: LIGHTNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Oh come on.  Lets give this Charger's fan a chance this week.  Unlike the Raiders fan from last week, this guy seems to have a little spice to him.  Maybe a little nutmeg or anise with a pinch of paprika, Hungarian Sweet Paprika.  Needs a little less Jerk spice though.  The Jerk is really coming out this week. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 11:40 AM)Chargerfreak Wrote: You know what's comin' you, don't even know do you ?

Rivers All Day. Elite.

Your team has a long way to travel home after the loss we hand them
Reply/Quote
Rivers to Reggie Nelson all day.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 12:54 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: This board is deader than Lewis and Dalton's playoff record. Wow.

Weather Forecast Sunday: LIGHTNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talking trash or predicting the weather? Either way you failed lol   
Reply/Quote
Lightning will strike !!!! Multiple times.

We have your number. Don't cry. You know it. You cannot stop our offense. Rivers Rules All !

2015 Totals

Keenan Allen 15 Receptions
AJ Green 5 Receptions

You have no answer. I laugh.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 12:58 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Oh come on.  Lets give this Charger's fan a chance this week.  Unlike the Raiders fan from last week, this guy seems to have a little spice to him.  Maybe a little nutmeg or anise with a pinch of paprika, Hungarian Sweet Paprika.  Needs a little less Jerk spice though.  The Jerk is really coming out this week. 

Who the hell is this ? PA Kettle ? Listen PA. Yawl come on. We'll take ya on down to the wood shed this Sunday. Kind of a Baptism by Lightning. Not White Lightning PA Kettle. Just Lightning. You won't be a sayin' "Ya all come back to kick our ass some more now. Ya hear." When we get done.

Yee Haw Pa !!!!!!!!! kiss stealin' wheelin' dealin' what the hellin' you must be gellin'
Reply/Quote

Rivers All Day. Elite.

Chargerfreak, I apologize I forgot you were there. You may go now. 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 03:23 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Chargerfreak, I apologize I forgot you were there. You may go now. 

I'm sorry. Did someone say something ?

Number 1 Offense in league ? Chargers

You have no idea what's coming into town. I know you're afraid. You should be.

No Glass Made Geno Atkins is gonna stop it either. It will be over soon.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 03:29 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: I'm sorry. Did someone say something ?

Number 1 Offense in league ? Chargers

You have no idea what's coming into town. I know you're afraid. You should be.

No Glass Made Geno Atkins is gonna stop it either. It will be over soon.

Make sure not to get banned until at least after 4 PM Sunday so you can come back dine on some Crow.. Oh wait, you won't be back. 
Reply/Quote