Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chargers fire Mike McCoy
28-38 in 4 seasons as Chargers head coach.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 02:23 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: 28-38 in 4 seasons as Chargers head coach.

The only real mystery is how he hung on this long.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
The team already has one foot out the door, so they can just follow him.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
New Bengals OC?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 11:07 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: New Bengals OC?

How about head coach?It's what the Browns did to Belicheck when they went to Baltimore.   It's a can't miss.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 06:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: How about head coach?It's what the Browns did to Belicheck when they went to Baltimore.   It's a can't miss.

How about no.  So tired of seeing all these losing head coaches getting chance after chance, when there are plenty of great candidates that have been putting in their time, waiting in the wings, for their opportunity to have their shot.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 08:42 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: How about no.  So tired of seeing all these losing head coaches getting chance after chance, when there are plenty of great candidates that have been putting in their time, waiting in the wings, for their opportunity to have their shot.

I was just messing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 08:42 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: How about no.  So tired of seeing all these losing head coaches getting chance after chance, when there are plenty of great candidates that have been putting in their time, waiting in the wings, for their opportunity to have their shot.

Could not agree more!!
Reply/Quote
And, go figure.. The one coach formerly associated with the Bengals, that I would have welcomed with open arms, fully embraced, and trusted his judgements without question, was hired by the Broncos today..

Best of luck, Coach Vance Joseph.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote