Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chargers game
So I drive from Philly to Cincinnati every home game (Cincinnati game).

I have the ticket next to me (I own season tickets). Believe it or not PA fans don't want to drive 8+ hours to watch us win games.

Would anyone want a free ticket? I don't want money, just another fan enjoying the game.

I would be happy sharing the game with any of you.

I can transfer the ticket or meet at the gates (The seats come with a $10 voucher that may be void if I transfer it...). But whatever. I show up early and eat with that $10... I'm cheap..

sorry to post this and not help everyone
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I leave at 0000 and drive throughout the night ... So ticket is there if anyone wants it
Reply/Quote
I can’t go to the game but very cool of you to offer !!

& talk about a LEGIT fan wow! That’s a hike! Good for
man !!
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 03:48 AM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: So I drive from Philly to Cincinnati every home game (Cincinnati game).

I have the ticket next to me (I own season tickets). Believe it or not PA fans don't want to drive 8+ hours to watch us win games.

Would anyone want a free ticket? I don't want money, just another fan enjoying the game.

I would be happy sharing the game with any of you.

I can transfer the ticket or meet at the gates (The seats come with a $10 voucher that may be void if I transfer it...). But whatever. I show up early and eat with that $10... I'm cheap..

sorry to post this and not help everyone

I can't attend because I watch every game with my dad, and that Jags game might be the last game I ever watch (with him) in person. 

I think your gesture is incredibly kind, and hope you and another fan from here have a great time and bring them a win!
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 11:29 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I can't attend because I watch every game with my dad, and that Jags game might be the last game I ever watch (with him) in person. 

I think your gesture is incredibly kind, and hope you and another fan from here have a great time and bring them a win!

Understood.. I watched games with my old man quite a bit before he passed on last year. Enjoy it man.. *See sig below.. It's all true..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 11:34 AM)grampahol Wrote: Understood.. I watched games with my old man quite a bit before he passed on last year. Enjoy it man.. *See sig below.. It's all true..

Sorry for your loss.  I cherish every day I have with my folks.  They are the only reason I still live here.  My dad is 88, but amazing.  Still works out and has some massive arms.  Call him "Grandpa Guns".  

My dad has to be the only 88 year old that has (and drives!) a 6-speed manual, 2003 Corvette ZO6.  Takes him a while to get in and out of it, but he still drives great.  Old retired racers, my dad and me.  
Reply/Quote
Good on you for thinking of other Bengals fans.
Reply/Quote
I'd totally be a beggar and take you up on this, but I have my daughter every Sunday. Helluva gesture though man. Somebody on here will put it to use.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I have been to games with PAjwPhilly. He is VERY knowledgeable about football. Great guy to watch a game with.

Too bad it is often too loud to talk about what is happening on the field with all that music and shit blaring over the speakers.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 02:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have been to games with PAjwPhilly.  He is VERY knowledgeable about football.  Great guy to watch a game with.

Too bad it is often too loud to talk about what is happening on the field with all that music and shit blaring over the speakers.

All too true.  Whenever I get a survey from the Bengals, I raise that exact point: it's damn-near impossible to hold a conversation or a thought in your head at that stadium with all the ear-shattering racket.  Blue Jackets games are the same, as I imagine are most sporting events everywhere these days.  

Just consider me:

[Image: old.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
If I wasn't in Tampa for the Cigar Festival, I would have taken you up on this and bought all your food and refreshments. Good on you for making the offer. Now, I have to sign off all social media so I can watch the game on Game Pass tonight.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 02:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have been to games with PAjwPhilly.  He is VERY knowledgeable about football.  Great guy to watch a game with.

I was amazed how loud the "special effects" have become when I took Dad to the Jags game.  Completely different than four years ago when I gave up my tickets.  He takes his hearing aides out for games, anyways, but he was actually covering his ears.  We were in the club seats and it felt like a speaker was right behind us.  

I know that sounds like the old man in me, but it was not enjoyable at all.  When the fans make the noise, it is spread out and hits on the field level.  
Reply/Quote