Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chargers
(09-19-2015, 02:07 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: I haven't decided Vas. My first inclination is that I won't. I was born and raised in San Diego. Even though its only 90 miles away, LA is a rival town and disliked by San Diegans. Great question though. Thanks.

Hope it works out for you guys.  I know I'd burn the place down if katie and her cousins moved the bengals to that hellhole.

(09-21-2015, 06:32 AM)Chargerfreak Wrote: I have to be quiet. It's very hard to be loud and eat a Crow Sandwich at the same time ! Any chance I can get mustard and fries with my Crow ?

Great game guys. STAY HEALTHY !!! Go pick up a couple of road wins and I think you guys are in the playoffs. Your team has talent, and it got scrappy when it had to. I liked it. Congrats on your Home Opening win !

Classy stuff.  Good luck to you guys as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
"Daywalker'D"
Reply/Quote
charger Freak is probly my new favorite non bengal fan on the board... Good luck to the rest of your season go take out the AFCW and maybe we see you in january.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 02:23 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: charger Freak is probly my new favorite non bengal fan on the board... Good luck to the rest of your season go take out the AFCW and maybe we see you in january.

Chargerfreak > Coltsfan
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 10:56 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Chargerfreak > Coltsfan

That dude who sits in the corner of a psych ward drooling on himself > coltsfan.

Wait - those are the same guy. Nevermind.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 07:08 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: That dude who sits in the corner of a psych ward drooling on himself > coltsfan.

Wait - those are the same guy. Nevermind.

Coltsfan's imaginary girlfriend who left him for Jake Delhomme > Coltsfan
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 12:24 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Coltsfan's imaginary girlfriend who left him for Jake Delhomme > Coltsfan

is that the same chick that left manti Teo? she gets around.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 12:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: is that the same chick that left manti Teo?    she gets around.

When she's not busy dying, she's running around on dudes..
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 12:24 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Coltsfan's imaginary girlfriend who left him for Jake Delhomme > Coltsfan

No one left me for Jake Delhomme. That ex-girlfriend of mine who liked Delhomme - I dumped her! Get it? I left her, not the other way around. Get your facts straight! :snark:
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 07:20 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: No one left me for Jake Delhomme. That ex-girlfriend of mine who liked Delhomme - I dumped her! Get it? I left her, not the other way around. Get your facts straight! :snark:

You keep trying to say that, but everyone knows you don't have nearly as much to offer as Jake does, so there's no doubt at all that she left you and chased after him. No doubt, it would probably burn me up too, to know that some chick was imagining some other dude when i was banging her, before finally just dumping me.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 08:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You keep trying to say that, but everyone knows you don't have nearly as much to offer as Jake does, so there's no doubt at all that she left you and chased after him. No doubt, it would probably burn me up too, to know that some chick was imagining some other dude when i was banging her, before finally just dumping me.

You're trying to get me mad, but it won't work. I've stopped caring about Jake Delhomme a long time ago.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 01:47 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You're trying to get me mad, but it won't work. I've stopped caring about Jake Delhomme a long time ago.

Then why do you respond every time someone mentions him? 

Reply/Quote
Jake Delhomme- interesting facts

Jake Delhomme
   - born January 10, 1975

Jake Delhomme
- owns the record for longest pass in Super Bowl history (85 yards to Mushin Muhammed)

Jake Delhomme
- has set 13 Carolina Panthers franchise records including most career passing yards and tds.
The official Panthers website featured a regular discussion with Delhomme during the regular season, known as "Cajun Up with Jake". 
That's cute. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 01:47 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You're trying to get me mad, but it won't work. I've stopped caring about Jake Delhomme a long time ago.

Been there, done that. Just keepin it real.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 12:59 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Jake Delhomme- interesting facts

Jake Delhomme
   - born January 10, 1975

Jake Delhomme
- owns the record for longest pass in Super Bowl history (85 yards to Mushin Muhammed)

Jake Delhomme
- has set 13 Carolina Panthers franchise records including most career passing yards and tds.
The official Panthers website featured a regular discussion with Delhomme during the regular season, known as "Cajun Up with Jake". 
That's cute. 

Jake Delhomme
- Gave Coltsfan's lady friend the looooonnnnng D.    8=============D
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 04:34 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Jake Delhomme
- Gave Coltsfan's lady friend the looooonnnnng D.    8=============D

Dude... what's your freakin' problem?  Smack
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 10:36 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Dude... what's your freakin' problem?  Smack

Is that a video of Delhomme slapping your girl's ass?

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 10:36 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Dude... what's your freakin' problem?  Smack

A bj gone bad gif?
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 10:58 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: A bj gone bad gif?

Apart from rake factor, is there such a thing ?
Mellow
Reply/Quote