Chargers
This thread sucks.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
I would honestly take Joe Flacco over Rivers, and it's not even close.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 10:28 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I would honestly take Joe Flacco over Rivers, and it's not even close.

Rivers is much better than Flacco. We will still shut him down sunday, but Rivers is a lot better than Flacco.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 05:46 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: What in the Sam Hill is goin' on here ? I'm a rootin' tootin' limousiny ridin' two gun's a blazin' red neck. Whoo Boy !!!!

Fetch me a fiddle Ma. We are gonna have a hoedown.

you sound like an idiot.. if you're from CA I feel ashamed that you're a Californian too. Seriously stop. You suck at talking shit & your going off on random hick tangents.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 05:46 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: What in the Sam Hill is goin' on here ? I'm a rootin' tootin' limousiny ridin' two gun's a blazin' red neck. Whoo Boy !!!!

Fetch me a fiddle Ma. We are gonna have a hoedown.

Sam Hill? Really? Wow... and I thought I was bad at this...  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 10:41 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Rivers is much better than Flacco. We will still shut him down sunday, but Rivers is a lot better than Flacco.
Flacco always seems to overachieve and I'm not just talking about his playoff performances. Rivers career is based around underachievement.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 02:48 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: Lightning will strike !!!! Multiple times.

We have your number. Don't cry. You know it. You cannot stop our offense. Rivers Rules All !

2015 Totals

Keenan Allen 15 Receptions
AJ Green 5 Receptions

You have no answer. I laugh.

Answer = rivers only has one option at WR.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 08:08 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Sam Hill? Really? Wow... and I thought I was bad at this...  Rolleyes

Don't worry, you still are.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 10:04 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Flacco always seems to overachieve and I'm not just talking about his playoff performances. Rivers career is based around underachievement.

Flacco has always had a better team around him than Rivers, and Rivers still is able to have MUCH better stats than him.

The last 3 years here are Rivers vs Flaccos stats

Rivers     -      Flacco
Yards  12370            11715
TDs     89                  68
INTs    44                  44

Rivers is better by a long shot
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 05:58 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Destruction of your current stadium?  Probably a few years out.  Will have to sort out the finances of the implosion.  

Are you going to continue supporting them when they move 100 miles north?

I haven't decided Vas. My first inclination is that I won't. I was born and raised in San Diego. Even though its only 90 miles away, LA is a rival town and disliked by San Diegans. Great question though. Thanks.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 10:28 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I would honestly take Joe Flacco over Rivers, and it's not even close.

Well first, you don't have your own Rapelessburger in the conversation. That's because he is not in their conversation. Second, Flacco is a tier below Rivers.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 10:41 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Rivers is much better than Flacco. We will still shut him down sunday, but Rivers is a lot better than Flacco.

Yeppers.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 11:38 AM)Beaker Wrote: Answer = rivers only has one option at WR.

It doesn't get any more wrong than this post. Congrats.

Malcom Floyd, Steve Johnson, are just two more that will be on the field. Floyd is the long ball guy. You remember Johnson from the Bills. He's another Allen. Please oh please double team Allen out of 15 catches fear last week. Rivers is the fastest at finding the open WR.

You have no answer for Rivers. Trust me.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 11:38 AM)Beaker Wrote: Answer = rivers only has one option at WR.

Here's a thought. Lets PRETEND you are right. Detroit threw everything they had to beg and plead stop Allen. Nothing worked. 15 catches is coming to a stadium near you.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 02:20 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: Here's a thought. Lets PRETEND you are right. Detroit threw everything they had to beg and plead stop Allen. Nothing worked. 15 catches is coming to a stadium near you.

15 catches on short crossing routes when the Lions were playing 5-8 yds off the LOS. Super impressive... Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 02:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 15 catches on short crossing routes when the Lions were playing 5-8 yds off the LOS. Super impressive... Mellow

Still averaged almost 11 yards a catch. Not bad.

You have no answer for it.
Reply/Quote
He lines up on Kirkpatrick just turn the game off.

Kirkpatrick ? BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 02:10 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: Well first, you don't have your own Rapelessburger in the conversation. That's because he is not in their conversation. Second, Flacco is a tier below Rivers.
Finally something agreeable from this guy; a HOFer certainly doesn't belong in the same conversation as Flacco or Rivers.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 03:44 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: Still averaged almost 11 yards a catch. Not bad.

You have no answer for it.

I don't have an answer but Pacman, Dre, Leon and DD will. 

P.S. 11 yards per catch is TERRIBLE for a wide out. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 11:40 AM)Chargerfreak Wrote: You know what's comin' you, don't even know do you ?

What does a Billion Volts do to a Tiger ? That's all you need to know.

Rivers All Day. Elite.

0-2 vs the Daywalker in his natural element.

You will not have Playoffs/Primetime to save you this time.
Reply/Quote