Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charles "Frankenstein" Krauthhammer
As big as a Right wing conservative blowhard you could ever find, stated that what baby trump did was collusion.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/342019-krauthammer-bungled-collusion-is-still-collusion

He basically said that baby trump was a incompetent buffoon.

Imagine that.
Other than it's not illegal and not collusion. But never confuse a Never-Trumper with an objective non-partisan view.

I like Chuck. But his slip is showing on this one.
--------------------------------------------------------

Nothing Burger
LOL, the Pope of the Right Wing Conservative movement says its collusion and the Trumpsters are in full deny mode using their new catch phase "nothing burger"   Hilarious
QT: I think most people would have taken that meeting...

Every ethics lawyer and political campaign adviser in America who worked for any American president or candidate in the last 50 years: No one should have taken that meeting and the ask should have immediately been reported to the FBI.

So there you have it folks. It was nothing.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
[Image: 636353858078710238-123.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-15-2017, 10:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 636353858078710238-123.jpg]

Lol, I am sure you were juuuuuust as skeptical when Bill was talking to Lynch on her plane about grandchildren, and Hillary's emails were about yoga.

(Not saying the picture isn't accurate. I'm just pointing out your hardcore 180 on defending/attacking half-assed BS excuses.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(07-15-2017, 12:35 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Lol, I am sure you were juuuuuust as skeptical when Bill was talking to Lynch on her plane about grandchildren, and Hillary's emails were about yoga.

(Not saying the picture isn't accurate. I'm just pointing out your hardcore 180 on defending/attacking half-assed BS excuses.)

IIRC correctly I said it looked really bad but I'm sure the GOP will investigate to make sure what happened.

The DJTJR affair is a bit different.

His is the equivalent of someone emailing me to meet them so they can give me stolen goods but not having them and the cops showing up and me saying I didn't know about the stolen good and besides there weren't any.

There were multiple investigations into Hillary Clinton.  Multiple.  While the GOP was in charge of congress.  There is no comparison that can be made to this Trump/Russia thing.
When debating the act of collusion wires get crossed...due to of course the ignorance of those on the left and to an extent the right.

The definition of the word "collusion" needs to be cleared up.

Secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

But that is not to say that something wrong or illegal actually transpired as a result of collusion.

To the point... To leftists, "collusion" automatically becomes synonymous with "Trump won because the Russians somehow rigged the election" or that "Trump won because he cheated".

"Trump won because he colluded with the Russians" is another leftist gem.

So, when those on the right vehemently argue that "no collusion took place",  they are arguing against this notion from lefties that somehow Russia rigged the election.

So Trump Jr. colluded. Big whoop.  He was "on the job training" learning the tricks of the politics trade.

How about the collusion with the Hillary people and the crooked DNC in order to undermine the campaign of Bernie Sanders?

BernieBots still profess that Bernie lost due as a result of that collusion.
(07-15-2017, 02:21 PM)Vlad Wrote: When debating the act of collusion wires get crossed...due to of course the ignorance of those on the left and to an extent the right.

The definition of the word "collusion" needs to be cleared up.

Secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

But that is not to say that something wrong or illegal actually transpired as a result of collusion.

To the point... To leftists, "collusion" automatically becomes synonymous with "Trump won because the Russians somehow rigged the election" or that "Trump won because he cheated".

"Trump won because he colluded with the Russians" is another leftist gem.

So, when those on the right vehemently argue that "no collusion took place",  they are arguing against this notion from lefties that somehow Russia rigged the election.

So Trump Jr. colluded. Big whoop.  He was "on the job training" learning the tricks of the politics trade.

How about the collusion with the Hillary people and the crooked DNC in order to undermine the campaign of Bernie Sanders?

BernieBots still profess that Bernie lost due as a result of that collusion.

Trump colluded...then spent his time denying and lying about the meetings.

In fact every day new information about the meetings comes out that Trump lied about/denied.

The investigation wasn't even looking at Junior...until now.

So the investigation continues.

Also.  h/t to Matt!

[Image: krw002oovk9z.jpg]

Perfect.
I agree with my good friend Vlad. Trump didn't collude with the Russians. All he did was enlist their help to have their hackers post tens of thousands of derogatory and fake stories on facebook and twitter plus release thousands of Fake negative emails supposedly from Clinton to change the minds of the million upon million of voters that were on the bubble on who to vote for. It wasn't collusion, it was just HELP.
This sounds about right.